If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star

Would they be that sinister though?

Hmm... Oh, and I can't help but imagine Bob poking the corpse with his club, thinking, "Hello?"

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• No rainbow star

Isn't Mercer at camp?

I think Brendon is, not Mercer.

• edited 2012-01-21 23:40:25
    Has friends besides tanks now

"Would they be that sinister though?"

I sorta skimmed that section, I admit.

"Hmm... Oh, and I can't help but imagine Bob poking the corpse with his club, thinking, "Hello?""

Oh, God, that's a little heartbreaking.

^^ Brandon is at camp, like Cygan said.

By the way, Cygan, shouldn't Brandon have some experience after the previous fight, or did you level him up already anyway?

• No rainbow star

^^ Oh derp >.<

^ I thought it in a sort of cute way, as if Bob was completely unaware

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Only in Pokemon is squishing a spider depressing.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Not necessarily; I'd be pretty upset if I saw this little guy getting crushed.

• edited 2012-01-21 23:28:26
    No rainbow star

^^ If any of you guys squish a Joltik, I will murder you >:|

EDIT: Oh I love how Jackie's kick was practically a false swipe XD

Would squishing a Joktik electrocute you?

• No rainbow star

Well, we're wearing shoes, so I'd assume no

...I want a Joltik now. I don't even know what their stats are in the games or if it would go well with my planned team. All I know is that I want one

They are pretty cool.

Though I don't especially want one. 

• edited 2012-01-21 23:30:49

If it clings to life long enough, sure. :D

I like that Pokemon's spiders are cute. But I don't want one, if only because it doesn't make sense for my character.

By the way, Cygan, shouldn't Brandon have some experience after the previous fight, or did you level him up already anyway?

He did get experience, but I haven't posted his character sheet now, not unless he gets captured.

• No rainbow star

...Er, Charles called back Snow. So she should be fine =/

And :< Now I have to wait for Cygan to have me wake up or something before I can do anything

No, she's asleep too.

She's asleep inside the Pokeball then >:|

Or something, I dunno.

• No rainbow star

Oh, wait, Dynamo is at camp. I guess he can do stuff while I wait for Charles to be available again

...And I guess if that was Dark Void, then Snow could have been already affected enough that being called back to her ball did nothing

He did get experience, but I haven't posted his character sheet now, not unless he gets captured.

I would have asked if he leveled up, but I suppose I can do the research myself.

This time, the Pokeball flew true. It hit the white Pokemon and zapped it inside, dinging shut.

Er...I thought Forzare was going for the Spinaraks.

>:|

Either way, just 'coz I messed up on colours.

• edited 2012-01-21 23:37:45
    No rainbow star

^^ Forzare missed, obviously 8D

Forzare missed, obviously 8D

The Pokeball flew forwards, hitting the green Pokemon in the head. The ball was thrown so badly it ricocheted off, flying towards the white one huddled some distance away. The Pokeball hit this Pokemon, drawing it inside. It rolled- one, two, three- and dinged, securing it, completely accidentally, as Carrie's Pokemon.

Also, since it seems that this question I asked in an edit was skipped:

And one more question: once trainers catch their pokemon, have you been keeping pre-written stats? I think players are allowed to restat Pokemon they captured.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^ noooooooo

I could not find anything saying that in the book.

Sorry, I did not see your edit.

• No rainbow star

I actually saw that myself in the book (The GM one)

I just figured that you set the stats yourself as house rules

It was in the GM's Guide, I think. I can find it.

Wild Pokemon battle until succesful escape, or they are felled. They do not have Death Savings throws.

I am not listening to this :V lalalalala

I'm going with the same saving throws as for PC's- at negative their max HP, they make a DST.

• edited 2012-01-21 23:49:48

Player A: Let’s go to the forest like we planned yesterday.
    Player B: Okay, I would like a Grass or Bug pokemon.
    Player C: Sounds good.
    GM: Alright, as you approach Viridian Forest, you notice the almost constant rustling in the-
    Player B: Wait, up!
    Player C: What?
    Player B: Why don’t we go straight west of Viridian instead of through the forest?
    Player A: What’s there?
    Player B: Mountain.
    Player A: Okay.
    Player C: Sounds good.

The Pokemon you whipped up for their forest encounters are useless now. This will happen so much that unless it’s plot related, it’s really not even worth stating up wild pokemon. Especially since once a player catches the pokemon, they get to restat it. After all, if they didn’t get to restat the pokemon when they caught it, you could indirectly punish players when they should enjoy their new pokemon.

Page 10 of the GM's Guide. Emphasis mine.