If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-01-21 22:03:40
    No rainbow star
    ...Cygan, you do realize that I've been joking around this whole time, right?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yes

But I have no other response

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• No rainbow star

Colder weather?

Plus Charles is lost... And we are in the mountains...

I'm betting Articuno

• edited 2012-01-21 22:13:16
    Has friends besides tanks now

Is this last turn occurring after Mercer's Spite? Sorry I was late in posting, but I ain't letting that Nincada get away; I gots a new move for dat shit. D:<

And darkness.

So maybe not.

I'm ruling, by the way, that pretty much all legendaries have Pressure. It does not necessarily manifest itself as the ability Pressure, but fluffwise, you'll definitely be able to tell when a Legendary is acting nearby.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Littorio's at 29/48.

Is this last turn occurring after Mercer's Spite? Sorry I was late in posting, but I ain't letting that Nincada get away; I gots a new move for dat shit. D:<

No, your last move was Hypnosis.

• edited 2012-01-21 22:15:07
    No rainbow star

The pressure... That sounds like the ability Pressure from the games

If it starts snowing, then I am definitely saying Articuno

Also, I'm betting that the other trainers are going to be pissed with Charles

EDIT: Ninja'd

• edited 2012-01-21 22:18:35

Whoa, Littorio has that much HP? Wait, I guess that shouldn't surprise me, if Bulbasaur is supposed to be fairly tanky. Nice.

EDIT:

No, your last move was Hypnosis.

Shweet.

EDIT 2: Holy fuck, we're dealing with Legendaries already? ._.

Littorio's at 29/48.

Shit

actually, no, that's wrong

I forgot to factor in Littorio's defence. Take away 7 of that damage

• edited 2012-01-21 22:15:58
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Yeah, it's really helpful for not getting killed and stuff.

And he's evolving fairly soon, so he'll probably have even more after that ^_^

^Ah, 36/48, then.

Whoa, Littorio has that much HP? Wait, I guess that shouldn't surprise me, if Bulbasaur is supposed to be fairly tanky. Nice.

Looking at Littorio's sheet, Littorio has a HP stat of 10.

So Littorio should have (Level + HP Stat*3) HP, or (12 + 10*3) HP- or 42...

-facepalm-

Yeah, you're right. Dunno how I screwed that up...

Fixed. 30/42.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

(12 + 8*3) = 36.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I'm good at math.

Fixed.

• edited 2012-01-21 22:27:42
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

His SATK evasion bonus should have increased to 2 because his SDEF hit ten, I think.

• edited 2012-01-21 22:30:31

-You can update his EXP to 1735

-His HP should be 36, not 40 (12 + (8 * 3))

-His Evasion against SATK would be 2, not 1

Ninjask'd.

EDIT: Here's Mercer's current sheet.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Has Phillip gone yet?

I'm just about to make erryone move now.

• No rainbow star

I think Bob just killed a Pokemon D:

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Just curious. =)

Well, there you go :P

• edited 2012-01-21 23:02:56
    No rainbow star

=/ I would have Snow fire off a Powder Snow close enough to freak out Charles and get the point across, but that doesn't seem like something a Timid Pokemon would do

And Charles just seems oblivious

Well, what's she more frightened of? Being the center of attention or the legendary that's threatening her?

I figure that Pokemon have to communicate a lot in ways that aren't verbal- body language, stance, and such.

Beyond that, though, legendaries have their Pressure, which I'm thinking can subtly help with that.

• edited 2012-01-21 23:07:49
    No rainbow star

I'd figure that she'd just want to get Charles' to leave without incident

Unless I am misunderstanding what Timid would entail...

EDIT: Also, now I'm thinking Darkrai

• edited 2012-01-21 23:10:31

I'm thinking of the lake guardians. Aside from Darkrai, they're the only ones I can think of who would do something remotely like this. Nope, it's Darkrai.