If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I will treat Bob as having 12 Speed, as I can't find an updated Speed, sorry :V

So the turn order will go-

Mercer

Bob

Phillip

Littorio

Wild Pokemon

OK?

And remember; you can only give 1 order a round :V I will allow you to cancel an attack, but you can't change an attack mid-round.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And now I need Forzare to order a move :V

• Has friends besides tanks now

People, y u no updating your sheets?

Also:

>Cubone
    >12 speed 

• edited 2012-01-21 21:05:24
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^I'm updating mine, the link in the OP is just the one from when we were lvl5. I think that's what's happening with Forzare too...

>Cubone
    >12 speed

6 then :V

Which means it's someone else's turn, cool 

I haven't found anything at level 12 for Forzare or Malk. I can upload the sheet as it is at the moment, but I also have written stats on another page.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Sounds fine to me.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't think I ever upgraded my sheet to 12. >.>
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    And I didn't want a Nincada.

An Ariados, maybe.

I thought you did :V

Oh well. I'm sure you can guess what the 'mons here are anyway/

I made resized portraits for the trainers and you aren't even using them. :(

I will next time!

I only recently got this laptop again and only downloaded Maptools like, 5 minutes before this fight started D: 

• No rainbow star

That Nincada is kind of stupid. Why HELP the spiders fight when you could be running the other way?

• No rainbow star

Ok, that answers it. The Spinarak is forcing him to move

I don't even know if Charles is making progress back to the trail, or to the group, or what at this point

And I am content to leave you wandering blindly for a little while. This suits my purposes perfectly :3

Now to see about incapacitating that particular Spinarak, and letting the Nincada stay still.

• No rainbow star

Wait, Charles going off by himself and getting lost actually fell into Cygan's plans?

...Now I'm worried...

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Holy crap, Greg said something longer than three words! :P

Holy crap, Greg said something longer than three words! :P

apocalypse tiem

• No rainbow star

No, apocalypse time is when Charles does something smart 8D

No, it is apocalypse time when the plot mandates it be so

• No rainbow star

Bah, plot. Who needs it?

Apparently not Charles. I guess he will randomly stumble back in camp- or not, because what are the chances he will actually find it without a plot to lead him there?

• No rainbow star
    Him and Snow will have their own adventures! While the others are off saving the world, him and Snow will be eating roots and eventually (in Charles' case) running around nude as the last of the clothes fall off from wear and tear! Then they will do amazing things like kill a Stantler herd! And then Charles will wear their skins and eventually go into legend as the crazy guardian of the mountains!

And look!

You have described a plot.

If Malk doesn't post by 3, I'm gonna run with Phillip using Ember.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ No I didn't. I described a series of events that have a beginning, middle, and end and that describe a story

Plot is a literary term defined as the events that make up a story