If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star

Tempted to have Charles wander into camp while you guys are looking for him...

Really, really tempted :<

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And at this point, it's basically up to Cygan to tell us where we end up. :V

:V

Well, OK.

• edited 2012-01-21 20:10:15
    Has friends besides tanks now

Well, it's not like we have a map OOC to give us our bearings or anything. :V

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I know :V

I got it covered, 'ts OK.

• edited 2012-01-21 20:19:21
    No rainbow star
    You guys may need to give Charles a crash course on what to do when he gets lost

Edit: Also, WEBS! :D *loves spider Pokemon*

Blah blah Can I have everyone's speed please? :V

• Has friends besides tanks now

Mercer: 16

• No rainbow star
    Charles - Hits trees and bushes, has a glowing Pokemon, is an easy target. No attack

The others - Being careful, stay in a large group, are attacked by what are likely Ariados

Clearly Charles is the smartest and least likely to die 8D
  • edited 2012-01-21 20:29:45
    No rainbow star
    Also: Snow - 10

Just in case
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Littorios sheet is linked here:

http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/discussion/comment/210799#Comment_210799

I can't view it from my phone though T_T
  • No rainbow star

Littorio has 6 speed

I need Malk's and Forzare's and that's it then.

• No rainbow star

Cygan, can you indicate when Charles finds or is found by the others, or should I have him pop up in the battle, or...?

He is a fair way away from the fight :V

• Has friends besides tanks now

I'll act as soon as I see the layout of the battlefield.

• edited 2012-01-21 20:40:42
    No rainbow star

Ah... Well then

Guess the next while will be boring for me and Charles (I REALLY want to use the :V emote but that feels like your thing, Cygan)

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

His stat on the sheet is 8. I don't know is that's supposed to be multiplied but I remember his speed being well over 12.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    That a nincada? Because nincada's on my wish list.
  • edited 2012-01-21 20:44:48

^^ Did you pump Speed for a couple of levels? Or do you have the most recent stats up? I don't remember you ever saying Phillip's speed was that high. And it isn't multiplied by anything, unless there's some move someone used that I'm missing or something.

^ Indeed, it is. Go get 'em.

Scan and find out :V

Forzare also wanted one. Fight for it

• No rainbow star

I like how the one with a fire type that could easily take care of most of those Pokemon is way in the back

• No rainbow star

You know, maybe the wild Pokemon on the maps should be obscured with question marks until they are scanned?

...Also Nincada is not a spider. If anything, I think you guys just interrupted a meal :D

^If you say so. I'm willing to believe you over my drunken memory.

In any case, this is obviously Greg's show. Go get 'im/

• edited 2012-01-21 20:49:29

^^ Quite possibly.

^ I didn't see your level 12 stats anywhere, actually.

You know, maybe the wild Pokemon on the maps should be obscured with question marks until they are scanned?

I do not have a question mark token, sorry.

...Also Nincada is not a spider. If anything, I think you guys just interrupted a meal :D

That was a good catch, I did not expect anyone to notice that.

• No rainbow star
    ^ I could make a question mark token?
  • edited 2012-01-21 20:57:33

. . . That reminds me of those character tokens Forzare made. I'mma see if I can find 'em.

EDIT: Here they are.

• No rainbow star
    You know, I am surprised that Charles has not been attacked at all by even a slow Pokemon that would just be there so he could run away and see that he is in a bad situation

...I just realized that I would be a game master that would punish players for small mistakes

Okay then, I never leveled up speed to my memory so eight sounds completely reasonable.