If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    ...Team Rocket getting a Lati on their team isn't really that bad. Lati
    are among the legendaries that Battle Frontier trainers can have. All it
    would do is get the Elite Four's attention (A Lati being used to ravage
    Kanto would probably get their attention) leading to a smackdown

You gotta consider, there are extra rules for Legendaries in this game. A Legendary is much more than just a Pokemon with higher base stats than other Pokemon.
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:03:29
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Yes. Unless you wanna convince it to Ally with you, in which case it could cause trouble in the future, or not."

Not sure if worth it; having a level 12 pokemon belonging to the party would be pretty badass, but it belonged to a Rocket, so it probably wouldn't play nice.

And can we assume Jackie added it to her Pokedex when she returned to check on it? I forgot to specify. :V
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    If you can convince it to Ally with you... Then no, it's an Ally and thus will co-operate :V
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:08:34
    I didn't think it would work, so I narratedbeyond that scene already. :/
    Should I play the scene out and retcon it in if it works, or just call it too late?

The rest of the party might be surprised if I have it, too. Unless I have it hide somewhere nearby and spring it on them as a surprise.

Having a Fighting-type join like this would really be good for Jackie RP-wise, since I was goingbto have her focus on Fighting-types.
  • No rainbow star
    Antidotes are 250 and I bought two of them
    I didn't think it would work, so I narratedbeyond that scene already. :/
    Should I play the scene out and retcon it in if it works, or just call it too late?

If you want to, I don't have a problem with that.

Antidotes are 250 and I bought two of them

... No? Antidotes are 100, at least according to Bulbapedia.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    They're 250 in the PTA book. It's totally up to you, though.

And sweet! Thanks, Cygs.
  • No rainbow star
    :< I hope I catch at least one Pokemon on our journey on the trail to and through Mt Moon

I'll even settle for a Zubat  :V
    They're optional prices in the book :V

No worries.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Ok then, your price it is :D
    I sucka t finding images :V
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm back.

And I like the one for Greg.
  • No rainbow star
    Why not use the heads of Trainer Sprites representing the classes we are going for (e.g. an Ace Trainer from the snowy route of Sinnoh, since my first Pokemon was an ice type)?
    Because they need to be 50x50
    I don't particularly want any of these three, for the record.
  • No rainbow star
    I'll go for Elekid, and Gulpin if Elekid faints :D

Pineco can burn in a fire >:|
    If you don't want them, don't catch them, silly
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    None of these are of particular interest, though Jackie might like the Elekid.

Whoever gets to it first, I guess.
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:42:28
    No rainbow star
    FFFF Elekid is going to be a pain to catch unless Snow Freezes it or Mercer Hypnotizes it

EDIT: Bulbapedia says Gulpin is easier to catch by far... Hmm...
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:42:12
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^I meant that whoever else wants them can have them.
  • No rainbow star
    Cygan, the Player Handbook seems to be implying that you aren't supposed to tell us the Pokemon and just describe them unless we already know what that Pokemon is
    Because we wouldn't be able to figure them out anyway? :P
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Cygan, the Player Handbook seems to be implying that you aren't supposed
    to tell us the Pokemon and just describe them unless we already know
    what that Pokemon is

The Player Handbook is also much more of a set of guidelines that I can deviate from.

Bulbapedia says Gulpin is easier to catch by far... Hmm...

Catch rates et al
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:46:42
    Cubone has type advantage against both, so I just went with who's closest.

^^ Nice! Thanks, bro.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ "Catch rates et al"?
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:47:21
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ No problem.

I'll do Greg and Charles too, if you guys find me a picture.
    Hmmm...I'll give that a shot.
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:48:23
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I went for the pineco because Ica called the Elekid (which I would have preferred =/) and didn't recognize the other.

Also, forz you are awesome.
  • edited 2011-12-23 22:49:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I went for Gulpin because type-advantage and Ica called the Elekid.

^ I know.