If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    So his lie worked
  • edited 2012-01-18 21:49:51
    Has friends besides tanks now

Somehow (considering he went from brooding to suddenly smiling and pretending to admit defeat, you'd think it would be apparent to Jackie that he's putting on a show. >.>). But the dice don't lie.

• No rainbow star
    Well, considering how he seems kind of quirky...
  • edited 2012-01-18 21:57:49

Truthfully, Jackie isn't supposed to be too smart anyway. I've always had trouble playing characters who're (supposedly) supposed to be less intelligent than I am.

I wouldn't really call him quirky, though. He reminds me of the archetypal shonen fight series protagonist. Maybe I just trust him less than Jackie, though; just because I feel sorry for him doesn't mean I'd trust him. :P

Anyway, I have a feeling he's going to do something to dick us over now. Then again, he has Snow to keep him in check. The "Yeah, sure" and all that feels ominous, that's all.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ok I'm getting tired. Night y'all.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Good night, Malk.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Night, Malk
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^^ He won't dick you over on PURPOSE...

But yeah, keep potions ready and 911 on speed dial
  • edited 2012-01-18 22:01:48

In that case, the status quo is unchanged (for better or worse). Huzzah!

G'night, guys. I'll take care of the thing I wanted to do later.

• edited 2012-01-18 22:07:53

cygan, please don't kill him. ._.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I will if I want to >:|
  • edited 2012-01-18 22:16:27
    No rainbow star
    Then I'll just have to have Dynamo take his Pokeballs and learn, becoming smarter, until he can avenge his trainer as the first Pokemon who is also a trainer. His team will take the league by storm and he will be widely celebrated as the best trainer ever >:|

...I almost want you to kill Charles so that I can do that
    That would be awesome
  • No rainbow star
    His Intelligence and Wisdom would probably be pretty damn low though D:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Are things happening today?

No. It's Friday, I go shopping today :V

• No rainbow star
    So when will we rp next?

Tomorrow or the day after.

I am guessing not today? :V

• No rainbow star
    I'm up for it
  • edited 2012-01-20 18:04:36
    I'd rather not play today. If everyone showed, I could, but I have other stuff I'd like to do, as well.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't really feel up to it today.

Though, I mean, it's not like Greg does much anyway, so I could probably manage...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm here, but I guess consensus is "no."

I'm feeling a lot better, but if Everest doesn't want to play today, it'd probably be better to wait.

Well, I'm playing Fable 2 anyway, so...

• No rainbow star

...TOMORROW IT IS!

...Or we could play without Everest and Cygan! :D I'll steal the campaign notes, you guys make sure Cygan stays distracted

Tomorrow is good. Roughly 21 hours from now, if possible

I can likely manage that.

Thanks.

• No rainbow star

Unless I am cleaning my room at the time, I can easily manage that