If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Now to kidnap Malkavian and force him to post wait for Malkavian 8D
  • No rainbow star
    Good news: I can load PDFs on my phone

Bad news: None of the stuff I put on it shows up
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

If erryone could be here tomorrow mornin'

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

That's tonight over here, isn't it...yeah, I can manage that.

• No rainbow star
    Backed up my laptop last night

I put all the PDF information into a text document I can read on my phone :D
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Thankies, both of ya
  • Has friends besides tanks now

I can be there, too.

Well, it is now :V
  • edited 2012-01-18 17:24:50
    Has friends besides tanks now

Oh. Okay.

Do you think we could, like, not play for >three hours straight, though? I do have some other stuff I want to get done.

2 or 3 hours, I think I said.

And you have time now to do stuff while we wait for Forz/Malk

Okay. Cool. I need to make sure I'm not totally boned for tomorrow's Stats test (normally I do pretty well, but I've been half asleep for the last few classes, so I'm lost).

Anyway, Malk is here, given his participation in the Manga Fans thread. That leaves Forzare again. Hopefully he doesn't have another paralyzing migraine.

:V

I don't have a problem with you making sure you don't fail

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm here. Was out picking up a pizza and driving my sister to her high school orientation.

Ooooh, pizza

gimme some

Well, if we're ready, then~

• edited 2012-01-18 17:55:08

I'm not worried about that (or at least, I'm not worried about failing the class, since I have an 89 right now; the test, maaaaybe, but hopefully not).

^^ I'd ask for a slice or two, but I still have a few slices of my own that I have to finish. Anyway, that's good. POKEPALS, ASSEMBLLLLLLLE!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm chillin' like a villain here.

-is here-

I'm not worried about that (or at least, I'm not worried about failing the class, since I have an 89 right now; the test, maaaaybe, but hopefully not).

Do you want to stop in 2 hours, or 3?

And I'll go post in the Proper thread to get us started.

3 hours is fine; I have my stuff right in front of me, so I can work between posts.

Awesome.

I'll make sure to stop by 2, though.

By the way, Cygan, did everyone post their pokemon's current stats? If so, those can be compiled after the session, and should be added to the OP.

No, they didn't. I don't know who did, actually.

Luckily, I'm not planning on having a battle this session, in favour of RP'ing a few things and advancing the plot a bit.

Okay. I think most of us did, though. I'm pretty sure INUH and I did, and I know Ica did.

Er, just a reminder, but the link in your OP to Greg's and Littorio's stats are both outdated. The current versions of both are here.

• No rainbow star
    Oh sure, start the session while I'm on the road

Here now
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    all the pizza for me

om nom nom nom
  • No rainbow star
    *Steals Forzare's pizza*

...Wait I'm lactose intolerant D: *gives it back*
  • edited 2012-01-18 18:48:26

Man, I keep wanting to post in present tense, but it's set in past tense.

EDIT: So, what does it take for a character to level up again?

EDIT: So, what does it take for a character to level up again?

Basically, the GM deciding you've done good :V

Also

> knowing about legendary dragons