If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Is it too late for me to drop out of that? Or did I already?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

If so then two more players. -_-

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

T_T

• No rainbow star
    So Cygan, I can't access my character sheets for the next however long it takes my laptop screen to be replaced

So yeah. No idea what items I have, info on my Pokemon, etc
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:C

• edited 2012-01-15 21:02:42
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^^^ Well, I think some new people have come along since you posted last, so maybe rezzing the thread will create more interest?

Sorry I'm not up to it, but I don't think I have the time to become engrossed in this setting as well as three others (PTA, Riddle of Steel, and Vampire: the Requiem), and I don't want to figure out the differences between this and V:tR at the moment, especially as I'm already in a game of that one elsewhere. Besides, I'm naturally averse to restrictions on character options, and you barred/probated a bunch of the bloodline choices; justifiable or not, that's just an inset mechanical turnoff for me. I dunno; I could probably give it a shot. But I don't think I will, seeing as how the game will probably be aesthetically very similar to that other  Vampire game I'm in. If I were to join and participate in a fourth RP, I'd run a D&D game (and probably over at BTL, for the sake of player diversity), if anything.

^^ D:

• No rainbow star
    Alright, from memory I remember that Snow has Leer, Bite, Powder Snow, and Double Team, and that Dynamo has Thundershock, Quick Attack, and Leer (unless his exp is taken away)
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

(unless his exp is taken away)

It won't be, but it won't happen again >-<

Also, considering that this isn't the first time that a player has been missing (though you never wait for me to show up! ;_;), can we all formally agree to let Cygan control a character if that character's player is the only person missing when a session would normally start?

I've already agreed to that for Greg.

Which would probably mean more if I were ever not on IJBM.

(though you never wait for me to show up! ;_;)

First time I didn't, I learned why I should

Second time, you arranged in advance

• No rainbow star
    Hmm... I may be able to access my files from dropbox on my phone. Not sure if it can open pdfs or not, though

Now I'm wondering if something has happened to Forzare; I haven't known him to just not come here for a whole day in a while. Unless he crashed really hard from staying up until six in the morning, something probably came up. :/

He was on at 9:26 this morning (my time; I guess that would be 10:26 where he is), according to the activity page. If he stayed up until six...yeah, I'm guessing sleeping.

• edited 2012-01-15 22:51:42

I had him at 6:00, I thought.

If that's the case, that's what's wrong with you nocturnals, I'm tellin' ya. Although that's no excuse for sleeping for eighteen hours straight.

And just what do you think is wrong with me, Mortal?

Please. No one who hangs around that many birds could be considered healthy.

• edited 2012-01-15 22:59:58
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't do it on purpose! They just sort of show up. It's not as easy as people think being a Daedra prince, you know. Especially being a female Daedra prince when the title's always male anyway, which always makes for awkward introductions.

It might help if you weren't living in a cave.

Maybe that's why you sleep during the day; you can't tell when it's day or night.

• edited 2012-01-15 23:04:54

I don't live here! This is just where they built my shrine! You can't just build a shrine to the Mistress of Shadows out in the open! And for the record, I never sleep.

(Oh, come on, do you seriously not get this reference?)

(I was going along with it; I thought the joke was that I'm unironically advising a Daedra prince[ss] on matters of healthy living)

(Just checking. The fact that you mentioned sleeping during the day made me unsure if you got the joke >.>)

• No rainbow star
    Sanguine is far better to hang out with

Guy knows how to party
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Sorry guys. It wasn't me being asleep so much as me lying in dark room under my covers with a migraine so bad I could barely move. So having a schedule wouldn't really have changed anything because fuck headaches. I mean, I'm able to still post and stuff with a bad headache (hell, that's how I was most of the time you've known me), but when it gets as bad as that I just can't.

Which is feeling a little bit better, but I'm still going to be out of commission for a couple hours at the very least.
  • edited 2012-01-16 09:52:39

Oh, right. Health problems. :(

Sorry that happened.

Any possibility that we could meet up today? I don't have school today due to some national holiday or other. What about everyone else?

• edited 2012-01-16 11:02:39

^^:<

^I have nothing today, as usual. I really need to just get a job already...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I seem to be on an upward trend at the moment, so I'll probably be able to.

Any possibility that we could meet up today? I don't have school today due to some national holiday or other. What about everyone else?

Depends on Ica/Malkavian

• No rainbow star
    Aspie night tonight, but I usually get on my phone during that anyways, so no issues here

Cool