If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-01-15 14:53:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, there couldn't be just a bunch of really low-level pokemon to fight?

Also, why wouldn't dividing EXP by the number of Pokemon (or Trainers) fighting be ideal? Would it just take too long to level up, or is there some other reason?

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Bleh, I fucked up that last battle. Forgot that you need a feat to use two Pokemon (didn't help that he and Snow showed up on the map)

...Well technically all my Elekid did was stand around and taunt them (and not with the attack, either). Should I just take the experience he gained away and hand it to Snow? Or should this be a case where I go, "Gah, fucked up," and just be more aware next time?

Also doesn't help that Charles isn't the kind of trainer to keep his Pokemon in balls unless they are critically injured or it is inconvienient (eg a goldeen on land ; a snorlax in a small room ; an ice type literally made of ice (if I recall, Glalie is pretty much ice and rock) in the middle of a fire, etc.)
  • edited 2012-01-15 15:25:10

Hmm. It's not entirely your fault; multiple people had either forgotten or were unaware that such a condition even existed, since no one called you on it (if I hadn't been busy with other stuff and was there at the start of the battle, I'd have said something, but when I arrived, it was a little late). The case for experience could go either way, if Dynamo technically didn't do anything, but I won't ponder on it, as I'm not Cygan. And as for Charlie not keeping his pokemon in their balls, I suppose an in-game justification could be that the time allotted in a round isn't enough for less experienced trainers to command more than one Pokemon at once. I don't remember if that's the actual reason given, but it would make sense, as it takes at least 10 Trainer levels to qualify for Dual Wielding.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    here now D:
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Here.

• edited 2012-01-15 17:17:39
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Here.

Wow, it's that time already...That's what I get for waiting until 12:30 to get up >.>

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    where is erryone else :|
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yo yo yo

now ica and brozare

I meant forzare, but my hand wobbled and no way am I changing it now
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ica isn't on Steam at the moment, and neither is Brozare.

• No rainbow star
    I'm surprised nobody noticed me posting in the skyrim thread
    I don't read that thread

Oh, right. Forgot about that.

• No rainbow star
    :< Where IS Forzare?

No idea :|

:/

So, there couldn't be just a bunch of really low-level pokemon to fight?

Here is my problem. The difference between five or ten levels is ... negligible. The difference between a Level 20 and a Level 5 is, but the difference between a Level 2 Bidoof and a Level 6 Bidoof? Maybe 1 less damage an attack.

But in reality, it's their moves that are doing the real damage- not their stats.

• edited 2012-01-15 19:41:36

FOOOOOOOORZAAAAAREEEEEEEE!!!!

Schedule time, I think. >:[ >:[ >:[ >:[ >:[ >:[ >:[ >:[ >:[

>:<

Yeah... Looks like schedule time.

I'm free most times, except Fridays. Don't expect me online before 10:00 AEST. I will try and post in advance if I'm going to be pulled away, though.

Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays are not good for me.

What timezone are you in though :c

NYC time.

I'm free...all the time, except the time assigned to the Riddle of Steel game.

• edited 2012-01-15 20:02:17

^ When is that getting off the ground, anyway?

Schedule (GMT -5 time, I think; it's 8:58 at the moment):

Monday-Wednesday: 6:00-11:00 P.M. (maybe later, if it starts later), but it can't be that entire time; I need to leave room for homework.
    Thursday: 9:00-11:00 P.M.
    Friday: Varies, but generally by 10:00-11:00 P.M., but this is also when I have to rely on my phone, so it's far from ideal.
    Saturday-Sunday: Whenever after 10:00 A.M. generally. 

• No rainbow star
    I'm free almost all the time. Although Mondays from 10-1, Tuesdays from 2-5, and Thursdays from 10-1 and 2-5 are unavailable (I'm GMT -7. It is 7:04 right now). Work may also keep me, but I only know the schedule a week in advance

When is that getting off the ground, anyway?

Well, we need Ica to do his character first :c

Schedule

You're 16 hours behind me... Hm. 6 o'clock PM for you is ten o'clock AM for me.

I'm looking at going Monday-Wednesday-Saturday, from about ten-eleven o'clock AEST for two or three hours.

• edited 2012-01-15 20:19:15

That looks fine.

Also, git 'er done, Ica. These RP's I'm in are all moving too slowly. :V

-wonders if the V:tM game will ever happen-

Just need one more and I'd start it up.