If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Didn't Ray and Carrie have a conversation where they found out the stone was linking to legendary dragons?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

There's a list of level-ups in the PHB. I think the one we can expect to get first is "every 25 Pokedex scans."

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't know :c

• edited 2012-01-18 18:52:41
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Luckily, or so it seemed, there was an entry near the middle of the book. It spoke of a stone, a crystallized soul of a lost Pokemon. These Pokemon had the ability to live as humans. They were wise, and powerful, and very deadly.

The book does not have much information on the Pokemon, though. It mentions the Red Dragon and the Blue Dragon, but nothing else.

:V

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That could have been referring to any red/blue dragons :V

• edited 2012-01-18 18:53:04
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Forz:Indeed we did.

• No rainbow star
    Question: How well known is Mewtwo and Team Rocket's involvement?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I would assume not at all.

Not at all, really.

How far are we from Mount Moon?

• No rainbow star
    Do normal people know anything about legendaries besides Arceus' (and presumably Palkia's and Dialga's) names?

For example, wouldn't, say, Mew's hair having been found shown up in news?

Wait, we're not walking and talking at the same time?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Wait, we're not walking and talking at the same time?

Yeah, I kinda assumed we were.

• edited 2012-01-18 19:15:26
    Has friends besides tanks now

Ray began a quick pace.

Well, derp. Missed that last bit. And instantaneously forgot about INUH's post, apparently. That's what I get for doing homework at the same time, I guess.

I'll fix that out.

• Has friends besides tanks now

So, now what? Anything else left to talk about (with plot significance; I imagine idle chatter between the characters goes on even if it's not posted) before the characters either stumble upon something or set up camp? Maybe I'm just too much in Jackie's mindset at the moment, where she isn't really as up-to-date on important info as Ray and Carrie are and likes it that way.

I don't think I've let slip much more of the plot.

Next plot stuff happens in Mount Moon, you should be safe 'til then :V

• No rainbow star
    I have a feeling Jackie doesn't like Charles :<
  • edited 2012-01-18 19:39:44

Yeah, about that . . .

This could be a problem, if only because Charles has now resorted to insulting her Pokemon, on top of the other things he's done.

• No rainbow star
    Charles thought you were talking about leashing a Pokemon

He figured that, with the winds that occur, you meant Mercer, and wanted to ensure that Mercer wasn't blown away by the wind

All he really knows about Gastly is that they are very light, like a hoppip or lighter, and hoppip are known to be blown away by even breezes
  • edited 2012-01-18 19:50:10

Which means he must have missed the part where the last couple lines of dialogue were trashing him. So, Charles was unaware, then. Fair enough, but it's not tough to see where the misunderstanding occurred, right?

Out-of-character, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Charles.

So am I :V

Poor kid.

• No rainbow star
    Well then I'm rping him well

OOC I thought about making a tsundere joke but ignoring the further tension it would have created it wouldn't have been in character for Ray.

• edited 2012-01-18 19:56:57

. . . Actually, scratch that; I was already sorry for him at some point. Especially since I'm aware that Jackie's an easy-to-offend hardass and is contributing to it. Heh.

But if I wanted to roleplay someone who was that compassionate, I'd choose a less violent RP. :P Besides, I've dealt with enough gung-ho player characters that I can't quite bring myself to be as kind. >:3

^^ I appreciate this, actually; I've found it helpful in establishing Jackie's character better outside of an urgent incident.

So...how far are we from Mount Moon? Just wondering.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Until we run out of stuff to talk about. :V

• No rainbow star
    Just going to say now: I already have his reaction planned out for the next major encounter, so unless things turn around, don't go thinking that I did it on a whim

Not going to say what the reaction is or if it is good or bad in case that affects how you guys have your characters treat him differently

Well then I'm rping him well

I have noticed, it's actually really good. Keep it up.

So...how far are we from Mount Moon? Just wondering.

I'd say about a day away, but I don't have anything to RP with anyone in the main thread, although I will contact two people via PM for a dream-thingie.

How are we handling the passage of time, then? Are we just going to set up camp at some point, or...?