If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Because that particular Marowak was PISSED.
  • edited 2011-12-22 15:11:30
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Is it too late to change Mercer's stat bonuses for leveling given out, do you guys think? I think I'll just pump Speed for now.

Also, I forgot to have the sheet specify that the ability I chose for him is Levitate.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Just got my first badge. Lil' Pip made short work of Chili's fire monkey.

Also, I think I might have forgotten to give Bob an ability.
  • edited 2011-12-22 15:14:15
    No rainbow star
    ^^ We're allowed to choose the ability with our first Pokemon?

So we can't choose weight and height variance which barely affect anything, yet we can choose gender (affects breeding and sone attacks) and abilities (which can affect the whole course of battles)?

Oh, I came up with how Charles met Snow :D
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ From what I read, you can normally adjust the pokemon's height and weight by 10 percent either direction. But yeah, they all have a basic ability chosen from the list given.
  • edited 2011-12-22 15:17:19
    No rainbow star
    ^ Cygan said I wasn't allowed to change Snow's size from the normal (I was going to make her 10% smaller and 10% lighter) :<
  • edited 2011-12-22 15:44:27
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I think I'm going to say that Bob was just like a family pet or something.  Unless I come up with something that I like better.
    I feel like Mercer would have been a lonely little ghost that haunted Jackie's house before her family discovered it and she caught it.
    Hmmm...maybe Greg's parents got him Littorio since he was having trouble making friends or something?
  • No rainbow star
    Charles lived in the mountains north of Kanto originally. One winter, when he was six, he met Snow. I'll explain more in the rp itself :D
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Well, I won't be here for long, as it's friday, which is shopping day ._.

But I will try to be back before around 3 or 4 my time... 4 or 5 hours :c

But I'm trying to get my laptop fixed.
  • No rainbow star
    D:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Since this reaction is OOC for Greg, I have to post it here:

Awwwwww...^_^
    Something heavy lay against it, though, preventing it from being opened from the inside.

I'm assuming that this means that the something is on the other side of the door.  :V
    ^Given that the Rocket guy ran through it, I'd imagine he knocked like a large trashcan or something over right after going through it.
  • edited 2011-12-22 18:47:37
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh, he did?

blargh
  • edited 2011-12-22 19:30:55
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Here's the sheet with the stats I wanted for Mercer instead, if that's okay. It also marks in that Levitate is the ability he chose.

Also, I'm kinda stuck until Cygan shows up, so I'll just watch for now.
    I edited my last post in the main thread to account for me being unobservant.
    Guh. I'm like super tired right now, to the point where I won't be able to keep up if the game picks up again today. I'm pretty sure staying up till quarter after two has something to do with it. :V

In any case, @Cygan, all I ask for now is that you decide if the revision to Mercer is okay, and give Jackie something to respond to. :)

Good night, gahz.
  • edited 2011-12-22 22:31:15
    No rainbow star
    Well now, I wish I took more time to read the classes. I would have made Wisdom lower and had Dexterity at least 10

Artificer looks like a MIGHTY fine class indeed (Make a Freeze inducing item, give it to a Pokemon with Switcharoo, and watch as the Pokemon gets frozen solid)

EDIT: They can make a LOT of stuff, including Pokeflutes!
    >:V

Night, Everbro.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    @Everest- The revision is OK.

I'll post in the main thread as soon as I can, but I'm posting from the Wii and it is a pain in the ass :V
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Man, I need to get a wireless adaptor for the wii.
    That seems like it would be really difficult.  Or tedious, at least.
    It is really tedious.

Luckily, I'm back on Nan's computer now :V

I took my laptop back in. They told me that they don't know how long it will take, because today's their last open day until the 3rd of January, and they don't even know if I'll be charged or not :V

Anyway, in case people forgot, there were other Rocket Members around :V
  • No rainbow star
    Other Rocket members?

Well shit

Oh, when are we able to take a trainer class? As far as I can tell, we're able to upon levelling up at least once
    You haven't leveled up yet.

:V
  • edited 2011-12-22 22:37:14
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah, once you have a level, you take a level in a class.

We currently don't have any levels at all.

Ninja'd.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Yeah, I know we haven't levelled up yet. Doesn't mean I can't ask :P

Hmm... I already know what feats I'll be taking to start with... Guess Charles will need to do Yoga and work out in order to get two of those feats, however...