If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Night.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm gonna go to bed soon myself. Might do some more posts, but just a warning.

That was fun though y'all
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That was fun though y'all

Indeed.

Also, these threads need a better title than PTA.  :V
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    But I liek my PTA :<

Thnk of a better title and I'll rename.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Pokemon Tabletop Adventures sounds like a good title
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    :<
  • No rainbow star
    ...Ok, if the backdoor is blocked off...
    Okay, I'm starting to get a headache, and I'm tired.

Night, everyone.
  • No rainbow star
    Imma go to sleep now

Nighty night :3
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Same. Night.
    so three players down and I'm gonna be sleeping soon. I guess that makes it a night.
    :V

Yup.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I wonder if I should put both of those level up points towards Mercer's speed instead. He's not exactly going to be a defensive wall, so he should rely on evasion and acting first more than taking hits.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Ok I still don't get it. How can a ghost type die?

Best I can come up with only applies to Gastly and Shedinja (blowing away Gastly so it splits up enough that it can't reform and setting a Shedinja on fire and destroying the shell completely)
  • edited 2011-12-22 10:46:53
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, ghost Pokemon aren't actually the spirits of dead Pokemon. They still have bodies and stuff. I imagine that they'd just need to be hurt enough to not be able to heal or something.

Also hello everyone.
  • edited 2011-12-22 10:49:58
    No rainbow star
    ^ Drifloon, Spiritomb, and Yamask apparently are
    Is that actually true, or just what the Pokedex says?

Because the Pokedex can be a bit unreliable.
    I think the context in which you encounter Gastly in RGB certainly implies that it's an actual ghost.

Anyway, just wanted to say that we got off to a great start. We already made it farther than the previous attempt I was in did, and it seems we won't be running into the same problems. Great.
    I think the context in which you encounter Gastly in RGB certainly implies that it's an actual ghost.
    I admit that I haven't played more than an hour or so of RBY. My first Pokemon game was Gold.
    Anyway, just wanted to say that we got off to a great start. We already made it farther than the previous attempt I was in did, and it seems we won't be running into the same problems. Great.

Agreed. It seems like it's going really well so far.
    You find it in Pokemon Tower, a graveyard for dead Pokemon. You also fight a ghost Marowak there.

That's also the area where it's implied that you accidentally killed one of your rival's Pokemon.
    Oh yeah, I've heard that one before.
    In honor of this thread, I have located my old DS, my copy of White, and started over, led by Asmodeus the Snivy.
  • edited 2011-12-22 13:35:19
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Heh, the last time Cygan tried to start a Pokemon game, I did something similar, except for me it was LeafGreen. 

Damn, I never finished the 100% completion project I was working on. I had under 100 to go, too...better get back to Ruby...
    Heh, I don't have the patience to do a full 100% thing.

Asmodeus has been joined by Packrat the Patrat and Lil' Pip the Lillipup.
    Ah, damn, I have to dig out my checklist...I have no idea where it is D:
    I still need to get Pokemon White...
    Get Black instead. It has better legendaries, and you can trade for the nonlegendaries :P
    Hah, found my checklist...which only covers gen. 1-4, apparently. Ah, well. Might as well keep focusing on that for the time being.
  • No rainbow star
    I had 100% Pokedex completion (and even nearly one of every species - I was only missing a few key ones like Froslass) on Pearl

...Would anybody be up to me moving my Nuzlocke here I wonder?

And Spiritomb at the very least has implications of being made of something not natural (out of the three I listed). You need to use the Keystone and talk to people, then it just... Appears. And gains an ungodly amount of weight

The Marowak ghost certainly shows that Pokemon, at least, keep coming back

...Eh, I guess in terms of the PTA, it could be said that they lost cohesion, which sent the soul(s) to the afterlife. Only thought of that now
    Actually, I think that Marrowak is kind of evidence that most Ghost Pokemon aren't actually dead.

Otherwise, why would Marrowak have come back as a Marrowak, instead of a Gengar or something?