If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Erm... What was the experience before the battle again? ^^;

• edited 2011-12-22 00:52:59
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Added 1 to HP and 1 to special attack and marked that he has Roar.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:51:23
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Since I don't even learn Night Shade till level 15, I'll take this time to invest in defensive stuff and a bit more speed as well as Sp. Atk.

Also, I should probably go to bed soon; my stepdad wakes up really early for work.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Awesome :V

Good news is, I can now open PDF's in-browser without fail, so yay.

Also, am I the only one to find it suspicious that Brock is not talking

nudge nudge

:V
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    How's HP calculated, again? Can't seem to find it...
  • No rainbow star
    There are six slots for attacks. Does that mean a Pokemon can have six attacks...?

Also, I thought Powder Snow lowered speed, not froze =/
    Pokemon's HP x 3 + Pokemon's Level

Everest: OK. Do what you think you should, then. Maybe you should take the Machop to the Centre, so the others can keep going on a bit and that is sorted?
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:50:25
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    There are six slots for attacks. Does that mean a Pokemon can have six attacks...?

sure why not

no

Also, I thought Powder Snow lowered speed, not froze =/

Powder Snow Freezes all Legal Targets on 19-20 during Accuracy Check.

quoth the book itself
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "Everest: OK. Do what you think you should, then. Maybe you should take the Machop to the Centre, so the others can keep going on a bit and that is sorted?"

Fair enough.
  • No rainbow star
    Ok, I've gotten the reasoning for Charles' Leeroy Jenkinsing down. He cares more about Pokemon than he does about himself. As in way more

Cygan, here is Snow's updated stats:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18873694/Pokemon/Snow- Icalasari.pdf

1 point in Speed and 1 point in SpA
    Cool.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Bone Club - Ground
    1d12+16 - EOT - 5
    Attack - Melee
    Effect: 1 Target
    Bone Club Flinches the target on 18-20 during Accuracy Check.

Bob just got a lot more awesome.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:59:12
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^^ Which doesn't show in how he . . . sent his Pokemon out to fight a much tougher one. Just sayin'.

^ Dangit, I'm still going to be relying on Hypnosis for a while. Although, if we keep leveling this fast . . .
    Don't forget, this is actually 1d12+16+7 :V
    Learned Leech Seed. Can you detach the seeds at will? I don't want to kill anything T_T
    Which doesn't show in how he . . . sent his Pokemon out to fight a much tougher one. Just sayin'.

Remember, you can't actually tell how tough Pokemon are by appearance. And as Brock is known for not being the most powerful Gym Leader, and Machop wasn't blasting through him, he couldn't have been that much more powerful.
    Learned Leech Seed. Can you detach the seeds at will? I don't want to kill anything T_T
    Leech Seed lasts until the target faints or is returned to a Poke Ball.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    But he was at a type disadvantage, anyway.  And it was still pretty clearly higher level.
    Ah, okay, that works.

I fail at reading T_T
  • No rainbow star
    Snow doesn't get Bite until level 10

...Also I find it odd how all Pokemon level up at the same rate =/ Doesn't seem right that a, say, Dratini levels as fast as a Caterpie (not to mention that it removes a big advantage of the starting bugs, which is their quick levelling)
    "Remember, you can't actually tell how tough Pokemon are by appearance. And as Brock is known for not being the most powerful Gym Leader, and Machop wasn't blasting through him, he couldn't have beenthat much more powerful."

I feel like the big thing is that it was holding its own against a giant rock snake. Levels aside, that seems like it would stick out, especially for someone who, for all we know, hasn't seen said giant rock snake.
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:05:33
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Onix wouldn't have actually been at that much of a disadvantage if the Rocket member hadn't actually had so many darned Potions.

While he's at a type disadvantage, his most powerful useable attack was Karate Chop, which does 2d10+11 damage for that Machop. However, Onix is... an Onix, and was actually Level 14 himself.

That is, he's a Pokemon with a base 16 Defence, and there's a good chance he has 7 or more Defence added onto that, which is all damage taken off the equation.

^ Yeah, that's a pretty good point.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Do any of us have those swanky pokegear things that have a phone or not?
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ But Karate Chop DOES have a high critical hit rate and is super effective on rock types
    There's only a 1 in 5 chance for a critical hit there, though. And Defence is taken into account before the super-effectiveness is.

Now, if he'd had a special attacker, it would have been a different story. But he didn't.
    Also, what do you want me to describe :V

Just all the points of interest?
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:14:40
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, I guess.

Also if someone finds Brock, I guess.
    Well, I'm done for the morning. Night.