If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Skyrim

1212223242527»

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

so hey, I finally bought this game for the PS3.

character shit:

I'm playing as a female Nord for my first character because I figured the human analogue would be good for a beginner. As of this second, I'm wearing a Banded Armor of Illusion because it's got higher Armor than the Iron Armor I have with matching Iron Helmet and Boots. I had a pair of Iron Gauntlets and I'm not sure what I did with them... Weapon-wise, my primary arms are an Ancient Nord Sword of the Cold in the right hand, and an Iron Shield in the left. For variation, I usually carry around an Ancient Nord Battle Axe (i'm considering switching this out with the Axe of Whiterun), and a Hide Shield of Waning Magic, and a bunch of Hide Armor and Iron shit. all of this was stolen from the bodies of my enemies. I'm considering destroying Sword of Cold and Waning Magic shield for their enchanments, but I'm not certain losing them is worth the risk...

• But you never had any to begin with.

the human analogue

That applies to most the races. :P

• edited 2012-03-01 12:44:14
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^More like a third, I think.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

And question: Doing the Waking Nightmare quest convinced me that I desperately need more magic resistance. Any way for me to actually do that, outside of Enchanting?

• edited 2012-03-01 16:24:33
    a little muffled

There's a perk under Alteration that gives it a passive boost, or you could take the Lord Stone.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Or be a Breton.

^ little late for that, isn't it