If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• $80+ per session
    Yeah, you really are.

Homestuck memes are the ones that aren't funny.
  • You can change. You can.
    bluh bluh preferences
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    The same could be said of any meme source.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    BUT ENOUGH TALK! HAVE AT YOU!
  • $80+ per session
  • ^ Holy smokes, that's even better than one of LouieW's gifs.
    I disagree.  His are cuter.
  • $80+ per session
    MLP gifs have a knack for being very well looped.
    >MFW that GIF doesn't follow the meme properly

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/Phillistines.jpg">
  • $80+ per session

About

Haters Gonna Hate is a catchphrase
    used to indicate a disregard for hostile remarks addressed towards the
    speaker. This expression has its roots in American hip hop, and spawned
    an image macro series featuring pictures of celebrities, animals and
    cartoon characters strutting or posing in a conceited manner.

Looks fine to me.

The use of the sentence is proper, but the use of the sentence in image macros is based around a stroll, not a simple hoppity hop

now go back to the dojo and relearn your meme-fu, foo'
  • $80+ per session
    image macro series featuring pictures of celebrities, animals and
    cartoon characters strutting or posing in a conceited manner.
  • "Check it out, I'm doin' lasso jumps and shit."
  • It's not like there's something wrong with you if you don't find the show especially entertaining, but you might be overthinking it here.

Before the show won me over, I was mainly just watching it to kill time, to learn more about its status as a meme, and because I just enjoy animation in general. I'd probably still be watching it for those reasons even if it never ended up growing on me, and you have the option of doing the same thing here.

But even if you don't, I wouldn't suggest spending all this time focused on why you can't get interested in this particular show and responding negatively to people liking it enough to celebrate it. I don't do that with Doctor Who.

Speaking of which, I don't think I ever got around to seeing the episodes you suggested. I think I need to save it for another week, though.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Plus, there's never going to be something that literally everybody likes.

I mean, someone could come out with the most objectively perfect show ever made tomorrow, and there would still be people who dislike it, because not everybody likes the same things, different people find different things amusing, etc.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, it's not something that bugs me beyond wanting to understand why it resonates. I mean, I don't like Touhou, but I understand why is it liked. Same goes to Homestuck and so on. Those are works that I see as having merits or at least, a big resonance/entertainment factor, but which I do not enjoy, for a variety of reasons.

however, with the ponies, i don't particularly see it. Or didn't till you guys answered. So, thanks. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

My new iPod wallpaper
  • Don't ever tell Fluttershy TF2 is for casuals.
  • edited 2011-10-19 17:31:29
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    @Juan

Also Haters Gonna Hate:
    That Eleven picture was my avatar here for a while.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
  • Why don't I remember ever seeing crossover art with the Mayor and WV?
    One day, people will realize I'm already aware of Dr Whooves and that...well...

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    It wasn't to make you mad it!
    It was just a Matt Smith Pony.
  • edited 2011-10-19 22:53:07
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Yes, I just sat and watched that whole thing.
    ^ oh my god

So I think I'm feeling like switching to a pony avatar for a while.  Thoughts on what it should be?
    It should be a picture of Edward from Twilight, sparkling.
  • edited 2011-10-22 10:58:33
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!