If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

1373839404143»

Comments

• edited 2013-03-01 21:54:28
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The Season 3 premiere...damn it, that should have been really damn good. It wasn't...bad, or anything, but...damn it.

• I'm personally looking foward to Season 4 mainly because they'll have more episodes to work with.

Season 3 was great, but it could have been so much more had it not been restricted to 13 episodes.

• edited 2013-04-02 00:19:54
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So, continuing to try to catch up. Watched "Sleepless in Ponyville." That was...kind of predictable, and not in the fun "It's About Time" sort of way. It just did all the things an episode with that premise needed to do, and nothing else.

Also, semi-related. Remember this post from about a month ago?

So turns out a coworker is a huge MLP fan, and keeps a little Pinkie Pie figure in her pocket at all times. Huh.

Also she convinced me that I need to get caught up. Should figure out where I left off.

we're dating now. just thought i'd mention that >.>