If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• Meh, still not as funny as the Mentally Advanced Series, but I like Sweetie-Bot better than Possessed!Sweetie Belle.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-01-07 00:06:03
    Sweetie Bot is the most amazing thing.  I nearly died when she started singing.

Bonus points for dreaming of the robot sheep and keeping track of Pinkie's resurrections.
  • edited 2012-01-07 19:09:07
    Diet NEET

Next ep's up.
  • Zap Apples totally out of left-field.
  • Here's my theory on zap apples.

Rainbow Dash can break the sound barrier and can carry other ponies at that speed. The sound barrier requires speeds faster than 88mph, which means that she can travel through time and bring others with her. Since Applejack is an apple, Rainbow is rainbow, and Fluttershy is a tree, it stands to reason that zap apple trees- which are rainbow apple trees- are descended from a lesbian threesome in the past involving the three of them.
  • edited 2012-01-09 02:11:20

Also, this would require that Rainbow Dash be struck by lightning during the Sonic Rainboom to get the necessary 1.21 gigawatts to time travel. And that's what gives the Zap Apple trees their Zap.
  • HAY BACON STRIPS

• BobBob
    edited 2012-01-09 19:38:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBBVGL6-qTY

Deer god I hate this new reply box HOW THE FUCK DO I EMBED THIS

• Has already been posted, methoughts.

• So, can anyone explain futashy for me? Like, not what it is, but just, why?

• Because rule 43.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Because Internet.
  • edited 2012-01-10 00:36:39

Because do you really need a reason for futa? Or rather, would a reason even matter?

• Not really, but a reason for why so many people find it "cute" or why anyone would bother making it would definitely matter.

...Okay, it wouldn't matter at all, but I'm curious, dammit.

• The dick part I get. The dog part not so much.
  • I think the artist had already been doing a bit of 34 with Fluttershy, and some of his stuff was futa. Seems like it was just a natural progression of the direction he was going. Not sure where the dog part came from. Maybe he has a pet kink or thought it was a more "realistic" way of depicting pony and human characters interacting (read: fucking).
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-01-10 20:18:12

I fucking love this fandom.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^ oh my god yes

• edited 2012-01-12 05:42:30
    Pony Sleuth

How do you embed videos now?

Anyway, the ending had me laughing out loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BoGolaMjDgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5sxZU6NVBQ

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-01-12 18:26:11

I just leave the full URL in, same as before (removing all the PHP tags except the v=).  Dunno why it's not working for you.

Like, I just copy-pasted exactly what you have up there, no formatting or anything.

• No rainbow star
    I stumbled upon this in r/skyrim and thought you guys might enjoy it:

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^If Bethesda decides to troll us again with Horse Armor, that's what it should look like.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-01-14 21:21:21

I approve of this.

Also, new episode, In Which Pinkie Pie Babysits.

• edited 2012-01-15 04:05:30
    Pony Sleuth

Oh god, this was a good one.

I imagine Carrot's cuckoldry is solidly established in a good portion of the fanon. I loved his nervous expression. "That makes sense, right?"

This is kind of a random thought, but if any of you guys watch Adventure Time, it's been revealed recently that the Ice King refers to all of his penguins as Gunther even though earlier episodes suggested it was just one penguin. I don't think we have any proof that Fluttershy doesn't do the same with "Angel".

Okay, yeah, that episode was great. Definitely one of the better ones. Maybe not quite top tier like Party of One and Luna Eclipsed, but it's close. And I'm mostly not just saying that because it's a Pinkie episode.

^ lol

But wouldn't Mrs Cake be the cheating one, though? If I was going to interpret that in the worst possible light, it would sound more like Mr Cake trying to rationalize why the kids aren't like him or Mrs Cake. /overthinkingbadinterpretarions

The whole "That makes sense, right?" thing was great though, and probably the best handwave we could have gotten.
  • That's what I meant. Cuckoldry refers to the cuckold, right?

• edited 2012-01-15 04:35:51
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Does it?

Then disregard that part of my post, for I know not what a dictionary is.
  • edited 2012-01-15 04:46:16
    Pony Sleuth

It's a small marshmallow.

Also, that was a serious question. I wasn't able to find out whether that was the case. But I did look harder, and it seems as though it's ambiguous, but I think the reading that I tried to communicate is the easiest to get if the definitions are known.

Well, Wikipedia says

Cuckold is a historically derogatoryterm for a man who has an unfaithful wife

Dictionary.com says

the husband of an unfaithful wife.

and Google says

The husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

So I think you were right.