If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, those could theoretically come pre-tied. Somehow.
    "Okay, Rainbow Dash! Just make sure you say goodbye to everypony before you use it!"
    How did Rainbow Dash not find this creepy?
  • edited 2011-12-06 20:02:28
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    lol, Pokey

• So I was poking through some EQD updates I missed during dead week, and uncovered this, which may be just about the most amazing thing I've ever read.
  • Entire committee is brony. We need to get a birthday gift for one of the members and everyone agrees it should be MLP-related.

• No rainbow star

Figured somebody here would enjoy this
  • ADVENTURE TIME!

But it's kind of hard to appreciate pre-gen 4 unironically.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-12-07 18:48:17
    Oh jeez, my sister had Strawberry Shortcake all up in this bitch about 21 years ago.

...why did Leonardo get stabbed with a Rubik's Cube...?
  • Because 80's references I guess.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Because you have to be hardcore to stab a ninja turtle through his shell with a Rubix Cube
  • So apparently there's now a sequel to APPLE.MOV.

It's pretty much exactly what you'd expect...
  • Meh, less funny. First one worked because of the many awesome ridiculous expressions.
  • edited 2011-12-07 21:06:15
    Pony Sleuth
    Seconding less funny, but it still had its moments.
  • Yeah Rarity the Hutt is kind of less inherently funny than AJ's apple-trip.  Ponibooru tried to make Twi's duckface poking through the mail slot into a thing though.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, I thought it was a lot better before Rarity showed up.
  • Discord as a kaiju was pretty great.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That was the best thing.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-12-08 16:05:43
    Poor little Paco though.  =[

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Westside Mother******

Must...resist...urge...to make...avatar.

• edited 2011-12-08 16:47:58
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ doitdoitdoit

Next episode is the Spike one, isn't it?
  • edited 2011-12-08 23:39:19
    oh my god yes

two of my favorite things yeeeeees

I would pay actual money for a mod that ponified all the unit portraits like that. Even if it was just Terran.

And agreed.  Applejack's is definitely the best.
  • The guy said something about Pinkie Pie as the Thor unit and Big Mac as the Seige Tank. I guess you could just read what's said in the descriptions.

I'm not sure where the fandom association of Pinkie Pie with mechs comes from, but I'm okay with it. And now that party cannons are canon...

Sort of a shame science vessels aren't a SC II unit as I remember. I know who would like to operate one.
    I am okay with this too.

Well, they are in the campaign. Pretty damn useful, too. Just not in multiplayer.
    Oh, hey, Hoofstuck updated.

I like the thing with the alchemiter's color scheme.
  • I kind of hated the backstory detour and decided to ignore the comic for a while so I could go through a bunch of the story at once, but if you guys are going to keep up with it and talk about it. Fine.

Also try harder to not spoil stuff. It's not that this particular case is one I care about, but it sets a bad precedent.
    Yeah, I didn't actually like the backstory at all. In fact, it was kinda all the worst things about fanfic in condensed form.

And yeah, if something matters I'll spoiler it. Thanks for the reminder.
    I read the first fifty-ish pages and liked it so far, then decided that I should read all of Homestuck that there is before I really jump in and get confused.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >The guy said something about Pinkie Pie as the Thor unit.

Pinkie Pie with a fake Arnie voice would be GLORIOUS!

>I'm not sure where the fandom association of Pinkie
    Pie with mechs comes from, but I'm okay with it. And now that party
    cannons are canon...

Probably this.