If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• No, no. It wasn't ambiguous who the cuckold was, it was ambiguous whether cuckoldry meant the state of being a cuckold or the act of making a person a cuckold. You could refer to Carrot's cuckoldry as the former and Cup's cuckoldry of Carrot as the latter.

Fucken English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0WYdiO6TE

• edited 2012-01-15 05:01:52
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

oh

yeah, fuck english

i'm gonna go cheat on it with spanish or japanese or some shit like that, and when i tell people, they'll know damn well what i'm talking about

• Yes, I'm sure you'll be much more adept at communication with a non-native language.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Now you're getting it.

• Even if Mrs. Cake was icing herself all around Ponyville, the whole fucked-up genetics thing still has to apply on some level to produce twins of two different races from the mother.

Or maybe they were trying IVF or something because they weren't having any luck baking on their own.

• edited 2012-01-15 19:52:46

>Or maybe they were trying IVF or something because they weren't having any luck baking on their own.

Ah, this hurts my brain!

• True enough. And Pumpkin does have about his color hair.

It would both make sense for them to be his and for him to be suspicious. Something like this really does seem to be a freak occurrence at least going by how characters reacted to it.
  • In during earth ponies are basically disabled versions of the other kinds.
  • Just once I want to see a fanfiction where an OC protagonist is an earth pony and kicks ass.  It's almost always unicorns, and every once in a while you get a pegasus.  I get that they're considerably more versatile and all, but I want to see a character that gets by on one part brute force and two parts wits.

• edited 2012-01-16 01:34:06
    Pony Sleuth
    You mean like in the adventure genre? Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't work out to include a member of the race with the humbler abilities as the main character. That's how it went in Lord of the Rings, after all. And Luke Skywalker was a farmer.

Also, if Pinkie Pie and Granny Smith (those ropes...) are any indication, there's reality-warping besides the more common feats of agriculture and strength. That might be fun to explore.

As an aside, I've sort of been getting the urge to write fan-fiction in the form of a scholarly essay from the perspective of some unicorn professor. The level of detail and formality seen in some of what I've been reading for my classes seems like something that would be hilarious when applied to this series.

I wouldn't want to write it until the series ended, though. It would take some effort to do well, and it would be an embarrassment if it was contradicted by anything that turns out to be common knowledge canonically.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Fallout Equestria's got an Earth Pony OC main character who kick seven different kinds of ass. :V Though I guess that doesn't really count.

Also, I would totally read that, Gelzo. You'd probably be able to get it on EQD, too.
  • Yes, but the addition of powersuits and ghouls sorta makes that a moot point(unless you're talking about a Recursive Fanfic, which I don't read apart from Project Horizons and Pink Eyes).

^ Which is why I said it probably didn't count. Also, I should get around to reading Pink Eyes and/or Project Horizons. I hear they're good.
  • edited 2012-01-16 10:05:53
    Diet NEET

Pink Eyes is okay, but the quality sags towards the end. Project Horizons has better villains and better foreshadowing the main fic, but it expands on its backstory in a manner which is a bit jarring at first(an OC who has a finger in nearly every pie in the wartime backstory).

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-01-16 19:14:02

Don't get me wrong, Steelhooves was amazing.  But he did have the rather setting-specific advantages of being a nigh-unkillable zombie wrapped in power armor who regenerates using ambient poisons in the air and carries a metric fuckton of explosives.

I guess I'd be talking more about the kind of stuff Xenith was doing.

And we need a Steelhooves ponyshrug  :V

SteelHooves would never shrug. He'd just blow shit up.
  • That just means it needs to be set on the backdrop of a massive explosion with frantic ponies running away from it.

I would totally use that reaction image if it existed.
  • Well here's a reaction image you can use for other purposes.

The twins made the best faces during that pig song.
  • I think Ponychan disagrees, but the pig song was pretty much the best thing ever.
    The pig song was pretty much the best thing ever.
  • So I'm not the only one who thought "...yup" when Pinkie Pie was wearing the diapers, right?

I know I did. :/
  • edited 2012-01-18 21:41:48

I thought of somebody when I first saw that. Pinkie Pie in diapers, I mean.

I almost wish he was still around so I could use that video whenever he started going off about stuff.

Only not because that's stupid.
  • Also because he'd probably get aroused by it. :P

you're probably right

euuuurgh