If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• I'm familiar with that comic, but I wasn't sure if it was the original use of the concept.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^Reading through the end of act four should be sufficient. I don't think it's referenced anything after that.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Gotcha. I'm somewhere in Act 4 right now.
    Cool.

I think Act 4 is longer than the ones before it, but Act 5 is I think something like half of the series at this point.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh wow.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-12-09 15:21:25
    Yeah the Rarity backstory was pretty unnecessary, and the relevant bits probably could have been foreshadowed in about a quarter of the space with a tenth of the badfic qualities.  Kind of a shame after how great the stuff before that was.  Really, all they needed was for Rarity to act shifty without having a flashback/forward at all.

Oh and speaking of MLP and Starcraft...

Looks...pretty fucking intense, even as far as the genre goes.  This is very much not a game designed to be flawlessed, so much as survived.  The guy's had a couple months since then and has fleshed out a Ditzy Doo boss fight on his website too, which if anything is even more vicious -- dodging bullets is rather difficult with the rabid mailmare popcorning them hovering right in your face.
    So I was just out Christmas shopping for my family, and I came across this shirt

and oh god i was tempted

i was sorely tempted

"I'm not giving him cake!  I'M ASSAULTING HIM WITH CAKE!"

And that is why Pinkie Pie is best pony.

Honestly, though, I think I have a new favorite episode.

spike

spike what are you doing

you are not pinkie pie

you are not allowed to have best episode
    Of course I get caught up last night, then a new episode comes out :P
    ^ WATCH IT
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^INUH's a brony?

Our grasp spreads, our roots take hold...
    So is Rarity/Spike canon now? :P
    I've been a brony since like a couple weeks after the first season ended. Hardly news.
  • You can change. You can.
    [Insert joke about losing a comrade]

[Except I already knew]
    [insert joke about being a better brony than INUH because I was one first]
  • Don't worry, Juan, I promise that at least I will never become a brony ever! :D

That's what I used to say.
  • Even if it turns out that I end up watching the show and liking it, I assure you that there's absolutely no way I'd ever call myself a "brony."
    That's what I used to say.

Though I actually don't call myself one all that often.
    I used to say that too.

It is a slippery slope.
  • edited 2011-12-10 16:36:48
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    That really was great episode.

Although it raises questions about how dragons mature and if by keeping Spike from being greedy are they forcing him to stay as a baby?
    ^ I guess.

But he also has, y'know, intelligence and feelings and stuff as a baby, so I guess it's not like it's a terrible thing.
  • No rainbow star
    Don't worry Juan, I won't turn into a brony
  • He doesn't have wings. ;_; Also, in b4 some confused idiot starts bugging the scriptwriters whether they've read It Takes A Village.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I will forever hear Celestia talking in an Australian accent.
    ^^ That was awesome. Maybe not up to the quality of Rainbow Dash Presents Cupcakes, but still really good.

^ I've been hearing her talk like that since the parasprite episode.
    Saw the new one.

Remember, kids, puberty is evil!
    It is if you're a dragon and puberty means growing a hundred times bigger than everyone you love, turning stupid and mean, stealing everyone's shit and kidnapping people to eat them

Besides, if you see cutie marks as pony puberty, that hasn't exactly been portrayed in a bad light.
    Yeah, true.

I still had to make the joke, though.