If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Personally, I find wrap-around text to be rather annoying.
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    The text wraparound is a little annoying, but I don't really notice it that much.
  • You can change. You can.
    no, see, I'm aware of that, but my point was more along the lines of "Meh, it's not really that much of a problem"

It might be just me, though.
  • It's one of those things, like people going ballistic over fonts and the like.
    Completly illogical and dumb unless it involves Comic Sans, then?
    Fuck Comic Sans.
  • edited 2011-08-11 11:24:23
    Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

My wife is a graphic designer and she hates Comic Sans.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    U mad?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >Wakes up
    >Crowner's at 2.14

:D
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Having caught up on this thread . . .

The next time I catch up on one or more threads and find Myr and Scrye bickering, I won't hesitate to ban either or both of them.
  • Why not do it now?

• I'm done, I'm done.
    Because now we're talking about the wonderful world of Comic Sans.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    go eat shit fuckers I fucked you're mother in the a$$
  • Troper Tales : Web Original, This Troper: Counterclock sez: So I finally got around to watching this troper, and I must say I absolutely adore the take-that attitude towards Tvtropes and Troper Tales in general, It makes me wonder why anyone in their right mind would even post a troper tale.
    lollings
    The troll in me wants to make a sockpuppet just to write such a tale.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > TV Tropes password

For the record, your TV Tropes password is visible in plaintext on certain pages once you're logged in.  It's about as secure as a mound of sand on a public beach.

> my wife is a graphic design

I didn't know you were into 2D girls.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Wow, you guys went from reasonably angry to "BAWWWW PISS MY PANTS FUCKING EVERYTHING SUCKS WAAAH MUST WHINE AND CRY"

This is not the attitude I was expecting from you guys, you know. I thought you would at least be able to hold yourselves together enough to see this through rather than turn into a pack of autistic headphone-wearing hyenas with glasses and an agenda for shitting on yourself.

Take a few seconds to take a breather.
  • But Vorpy, I am bawwing my eyes out, can I get a hug?
    ~huggles counterclock and pats the back of her head~

it's okay, I ain't even mad...
  • Your tone implied otherwise, but whatevs.
    I'm not mad at counterclock, but you guys are reminding me of the people who whine and bitch about the moderators on Gaia, and rather than explaining why you think there are problems, you (generalization) are going around throwing insults around, exaggerating problems and injecting your posts with contempt rather than disappointment.
  • ~gets huggled by Vorpy~ Thank you Vorpy ~starts purring~
    I'm not mad at counterclock, but you guys are reminding me of the people who whine and bitch about the moderators on Gaia, and rather than explaining why you think there are problems, you (generalization) are going around throwing insults around, exaggerating problems and injecting your posts with contempt rather than disappointment. 

By now, every single problem with TvT's moderation, user sphere and the like has been throughly explained and detailed. If you really expect a thread to stay discussing that kind of stuff constantly in IJBM, then you clearly don't know where you're hanging out.

Anyway, if you want me to, we can discuss it via PMs or something.
    This was the dude who thought that Alan Moore drew Watchmen.
    Could've been worse.

Unfortunately, the original thread is lost to the sands of time.
    Awww, man, i remember that thread. that thread was the shit
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The ratio is back to 2.10:1. Quick someone get Bobby to do one of his super posts again!
This discussion has been closed.