If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• Better safe than sorry, right Cygan?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    That is what I thought, at least.

Anyway.

The big redeeming feature of Troper Tales is that it tends to keep this stuff off the main page.

Goodbye any lingering respect for Shimispawn as a TRS Mod.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    I can accept a "just ask her". I believe that for other people to believe in my honesty, I have to believe in them.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Wait, that person's a Mod?

Related to the brief derail: is it bad that I divulge information about myself all the time around here?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I can accept a "just ask her". I believe that for other people to believe in my honesty, I have to believe in them.

Then I apologize for not knowing that.

Wait, that person's a Mod?

Sort of. Specifically for TRS.

Related to the brief derail: is it bad that I divulge information about myself all the time around here?

I do too. Just not enough for people to be able to locate me based on the information alone.
  • That was funny Cygan, I mean that's like saying the big redeeming feature of a troll is that it tends to hide under a bridge so no one will have to interact with it, or even see it.
    And then you remember that trolls were famous for attacking travellers who cross the bridges and demanding payment.
  • Related to the brief derail: is it bad that I divulge information about myself all the time around here?
    I do too. Just not enough for people to be able to locate me based on the information alone.
    As do I. Probably a little more than I should, but I'm not too concerned.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    So, that poster in the TT thread.

They sure were fun, weren't they? 
    bobby have my babies

*_*

I see why everyone was so impressed.
  • Poot dispenser here
    Bobby is officially my new favorite mod and my new favorite British person.
  • edited 2011-08-10 22:12:14
    On the other hand, Willbyr is my favourite mod evar right now. At least, this is the first post of his I've seen and I will be depressed if it turns out he changes his mind later.
  • You can change. You can.
    Just for the record, Shimspawn voted for deletion.

She said that even if TT's reason for existance was just that, it didn't work for the best in the long run.

I think.

I hope.

Then again, she was oone of the ones who really wanted to clean up the thing and despised the new format, so...
  • edited 2011-08-10 22:23:39
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Bobby's a bro. I'm still upset that he left here.

And why am I still following that thread?

"If you've made no progress that is a flaw on your part. I'm sorry, but it's true."

-whump- -whump- -whump-
  • I don't think Bobby is that kind of person.
  • edited 2011-08-10 22:27:56
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Ouch, ninjaclown's saying that Goreshach doesn't care about the wiki just because he didn't register over a week ago really hurts. >:/ It feels like a punch below the gut to say something like that, especially since the guy went through the trouble of registering and posting in the thread to vividly express his opinion.
  • Bobby stopped coming here? Why?
  • Poot dispenser here
    Well, to be fair, I said that people can still post counterarguments. Sure, they can't vote, but still.
  • edited 2011-08-10 22:28:03
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ He got into an argument wherein the person arguing against him was... stubborn. And also Tongpu lite.
  • edited 2011-08-10 22:29:22
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^^ Stupid flamey religious argument #699385485 led to him believing that this place was too negative for him and that it wouldn't be that healthy for him to stay, or something to that effect.

^ Do you mean Turtle? The one that made him leave involved CaptainFargle, didn't it? I don't remember him being that much like Tongpu. I don't remember which one it was, but I coulda sworn it was the one where you swore at Fargle.
  • He never got into an argument with Soti Coto.
  • @Actually INUH, It's more like a stained carpet.

We tried cleaning it up, but people just keep shitting on it.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^That works too :P
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I was stubborn? Oh, okay...
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I was not talking about you. I was talking about Soti Coti. 
  • Damn, we have to throw a welcome back party for him. We can't let his actions go unrewarded.
  • edited 2011-08-10 22:46:46
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Maddy just thumped a bunch of posts that were six or so pages old.

I understand if they were new, but I don't see the benefit of thumping old posts.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Probably just in the course of catching up.

You know, I think that was the first time I've ever been thumped.
    I woke up yesterday to find over half a dozen posts thumped, some from threads over a day old that had fallen nearly a page back.
This discussion has been closed.