If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• That would require incredible foresight.
  • You can change. You can.
    If I were him, I woulda gone outta my way to not dump things and create a namespace for the trash and pass it for worthwhile content. I would have done my job and edit banned the people who thought that they were entitled to do whatever they want with my wiki's pages. 
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    If only.
  • But you're not him, and chances are, if you were, we'd have other problems involving your own personal biases.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    It's nice to dream.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    I'm a dreamer...
    Me too.
  • edited 2011-08-09 13:44:45
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Thumped.
  • edited 2011-08-09 13:45:06
    You can change. You can.
    But you're not him, and chances are, if you were, we'd have other problems involving your own personal biases.

Probably, not gonna lie, but it is an hypotethical scenario. Shouldn't be worrying about consequences. :D

[partially thumped]
  • edited 2011-08-09 12:40:46
    Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

Disregard this! Nothing to see here!

Didn't know you posted over at TvT. Nor that you were ban evading.

This info will be taken into consideration, yes.
  • edited 2011-08-09 12:41:36

Nothing to see here!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Aaaaand the ratio is still dropping.  2.11:1 now.

Godfuckingdamnit.
  • You voted at least, didn't you Edge?
    I would, if I could. At this point, I'd vote for it to go.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Arguing on the thread has no point if people aren't going to read it.
    Pretty much. I wish we were allowed to give a pros and cons section in the crowner, but something tells me this would be cheating as well.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Well, whatever.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Wait, we can't add pros and cons to the crowner?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No. Madrugada said that if anyone did that, it would be cheating and the person would be instantly permabanned.

Or something.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I guess they'll ignore that more than 300 people have agreed it needs to go.

I guess I'll be changing my user title to IJBMer next then.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Madrugada says sez it's cheating
  • edited 2011-08-09 12:48:23

Cheating? How is that cheating? Discussing the issue at hand is cheating?

I guess Vorpy's comic strip was more literal than I thought.

• Electric Boogaloo
    What comic strip?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's going up...please let it keep going up.
  • edited 2011-08-09 12:58:34
    Cue-bey
    Is there some time period at which the crowner just ends or do they wait for it to "stabliize"?

And what is the rationale for there needing to be a 2:1 ratio instead of just a majority?
  • I think it's to stop things being won or lost over one or two votes.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Crowners go between 3 days to a week. If it stays stable for a bit after 3 days have passed, it's done.
This discussion has been closed.