If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• Well good, because if you did, then that would be defined as asshole behaviour.
  • You can change. You can.
    Meeble and me have posted a link to the TT wiki in every single page. Hell, we've edited previous posts to do so. We even asked Bobby to put it in the headlines.

By now, the whole "People won't know about it" argument just doesn't make sense, anymore.

@Forzare: I think he came in late.

Also, I really dislike the idea that we somehow should keep trying just for the sake of it. Any of you are welcome to try, if it stays, but I ain't certainly planning to do that.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I'm going to kill myself if Troper Tales stays. I'm fucking serious....I'm not serious.
  • edited 2011-08-09 13:47:07
    Belief
    @Glenn, you just admitted to thread-hopping,

why?

Is it so hard to look at the content and comments that have already been made?

You may find some of the answers to your questions already there.
  • edited 2011-08-09 13:51:07
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ Thirty-five pages of twenty-five posts each, of, to put it positively, productive discussion; to put it negatively, natter.  The truth is somewhere in between those.  If I can have my concerns voiced, heard, and considered, then I am satisfied; I am not married to the existence of a Troper Tales namespace by any means.
  • Should we have to continue to answer people's concerns over and over and over to new people who "Don't want to bother" to see if their concerns were voiced and possibly answered?

I can understand not wanting to read 35 pages, but you're kind of a good point as to renaming the crowner (Because people don't want to read the thread to see what's it's about.)
  • You know what, Juan, if you'll be my helper for a second..

Please gather all the Relevant posts that have answered the questions and put them in a bin,

That way instead of 50 people parroting their lines again and again at people who have the same concerns, we can just link to those posts?
    Why me?

I got class. ;_;
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
  • BUT WHO WAS THE GREEN EGG
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Fast Eddie.
  • Puyo Puyo comics?
  • I totally love the first option, like they're losing their favourite hangout forever.
  • Cut it out with spamming the link to the new wiki. It's fucking annoying.
    I already hated Fighteer, but at this point he's lucky I can't punch him over the internet
  • Haldo would do well in editing the OP with a summary.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Aaand...add Fighteer to the list of mods I've lost all respect for.
  • @CA, It's too bad we can't... like y'know..

Edit that Crowner or anything.

Like you know

EVERY OTHER FUCKING CROWNER IN TVTROPES.
  • edited 2011-08-09 14:09:04
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^, ^^^, ^^, ^ Yeah.  :l
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    I'm not saying that didn't need to be said. It did not however, needed to be worded like that at all.

Stay classy, Fighteer
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...wait, what happened to Fighteer?
    Agreed with the current sentiment that the wording was bad. 

However, I disagree that we need to keep posting the TT wiki.
  • ^^^ I know, right? I remember being surprised when I found out Fighteer was a mod.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    2.09:1 people. Here it is, the final countdown to failure.
    @Glenn: He practically attacked Ninjaclown for posting links to the TT wiki.

• Aaand...add Fighteer to the list of mods I've lost all respect for.
    I pretty much already lost respect for him after the incident with Loid.
    But let's not talk about that.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't know about that incident...
  • @CA

That wasn't his fault. I was kind of abrasive when I brought up the issue.
  • edited 2011-08-09 14:14:55
    Thing is, I was mostly neutral to Madrugada, but I kind of liked Fighteer.

God, why are they all such fired up freds? I think Bobby G is the only one I like now.
    Am i the only onw who wasn't that offended?

I mean, I'm just seeing it from his side...

He's losing and we're doing nothing but spamming and doing stuff he disapproves off. Even when he agrees with us. 
This discussion has been closed.