If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    The Ratio has almost reached the final terminus! Wa hahahah HA HAH HAAAAAA....
  • I already hated Fighteer, but at this point he's lucky I can't punch him over the internet

Have you been mad on the internet before, CA? I can't really recall you getting worked up previous to this.
  • edited 2011-08-09 14:18:05
    @Loid: Fair enough. I just thought he was a little quick with the banhammer on that one.

^ Yes, but not for a long, long time.
  • edited 2011-08-09 14:19:05
    @CA

I guess.
  • Hm. Has Anonus ever been mad?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Seeing even someone as gentle and neutral as Central Avenue get riled up in anger makes me fear for this.

Perhaps I should change my vote to up to save everyone before it's too late...
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I don't actually see much problem with what Fighteer said. Only that the wording was... well, it could have been better.
  • How a mod acts is important to a community.

Having a mod be a complete dick like that is jarring a bit.
  • ^^ At one point he said something along the lines of not caring about being diplomatic and focus on putting down people who are wrong on the internet.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Obligatory.
  • I don't actually see much problem with what Fighteer said. Only that the wording was... well, it could have been better.
    Mainly it was the whole idea that we can't edit the crowner to reflect that the wiki has already been made, and we can't continue to post the link to the wiki. So people threadhopping may very well assume that everything would be gone for good, and that might influence their votes.

(Though the link to the wiki has been posted in the Headlines now, rendering it irrelevant)

Seeing even someone as gentle and neutral as Central Avenue get riled up in anger makes me fear for this.
    "Gentle and neutral"? Me?
  • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=1312770787011440100&page=68#1682

Hey guys, How about them Thread hoppers ehhh... they sure aren't a problem at all right?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh god.

Someone brought up SA.

We're done.
  • You can change. You can.
    Welp, this was nice. It was beautiful. We fought as brothers, but this is it. i know a lost battle when I see it.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Not the first time someone has.

And the ratio's steadily rising.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I wouldn't get your hopes up. The pattern as it stands has been "decreases -> increases slightly -> decreases even further".
  • edited 2011-08-09 14:33:25
    You can change. You can.
    what is this, INUH?

Is there...hope?

then count me in.

^Thanks a lot for the motivation. 

;_;
    It just went back down to 2.11:1.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    How much time is left?
  • @The_Edge

Possibly 1 day or I think it's 5 days.
  • edited 2011-08-09 14:38:49
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Unless it stabilizes... Oh, well it would be naive to hope for that. Well, I don't care that much anymore, since I realized that it's a bit silly to get worked up so much over this.

Of course, I say that now after I'm tired by the whole thing, took some distance and played Nier instead. Knowing myself, I'll probably get worked up tomorrow again. I hope it won't be too bad, especially when it doesn't get cut (and I'm pretty sure know that it won't). Especially if I learn about it while in training. It would probably look strange if I go berserk...
    Nakama's rename was over in a week, and this is more srs bsness that Nakama'll ever be.

As such, I diagnose at least 15 days.

If this does happen, then I must ask anyone who hasn't voted to keep it away to do it.
    Bleh.  I'm all annoyed and stuff.

I'm gonna go take a nap and hope I feel better in a couple hours.
  • > I wouldn't get your hopes up. The pattern as it stands has been
    "decreases -> increases slightly -> decreases even further".

It really is painful to watch. :(
  • Gonna go cap some bitches in TF2.
    Yeah, I'm gonna run some uni erands and then either leechblock TvT or something.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Back at 2.12.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    What'd I miss?
  • I don't even know why this is so riveting for me. I haven't been on tvtropes in months.

Anyone know where Myrmidon is?
    I saw him post a couple times on the TT thread. Either he's busy at the moment or he doesn't see any point in arguing this anymore.
This discussion has been closed.