If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I kinda want to ask if anyone's interested in a D&D game

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I'll be a Sorcerer.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Okay. So far this is looking like a pretty good team.
    I need halp making my Sorcerer. I legally obtained the 3.5 handbook and that's about all I am running with at the moment.
    I can help answer specific questions if you ask.

What's on your mind first?
  • Everest is very helpful :3

he can help you so hard, you'll be bleeding afterwards...

What starting At-Wills are best?
    Well, unlike in 4e, spells aren't split into "At-Will", Encounter", "Daily", or "Utility"; it runs on Vancian Magic. That is to say, you know a certain amount of spells given on a table in the Sorcerer section, and in the table before that, with everything else, it tells you how many spells, and of which levels, you can cast per day, which is increased depending on how high the modifier of the relevant casting stat (in this case, Charisma) is.

But if you want to know which spells you should take, I would say take Magic Missile and either Sleep or Color Spray, both of which are good for dealing with large groups of enemies at lower levels, for for 1st-level, and as for cantrips, daze, detect magic, light, and ghost sound are nice ones, in my opinion.

"Everest is very helpful :3

he can help you so hard, you'll be bleeding afterwards..."

Any time. :3
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    he can help you so hard, you'll be bleeding afterwards...
    lol u butthurt
  • ^ Hell yes I am :3, but whoever said that was a bad thing <3
  • edited 2011-07-24 23:12:36

Just get color spray Vorpy.

color spray EVERYTHING WITH EYES.

RAINBOW INDUCED COMAS FOR EVERYONE!! :D

• @Funny, I finally got a character! so I'll join in!
  • also @Funny: ME GUSTA. whichever character I'm not using in INUH's campaing I'll use in yours. hows that sound? :3
  • edited 2011-07-25 09:19:08
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Heads up, for those who don't check Activity on a regular basis: Vorpy's left IJBM (if you're curious as to why, I'll tell you in PMs), so she won't be participating in any of the D&D games. But that leaves us with either 5 or 6 finished characters for this game.
  • If it's alright to ask, what happened?
  • im a little curious too.
  • I want to know as well.
  • Glaives are better.

Vorpy is gone?

^ Yep. Hopefully this doesn't end up being permanent, but it probably will be. She's still on Steam and TVTropes, though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > Rogues might get two actions in order to take advantage of sneak attacks.

...giving rogues two turns for everyone else's one turn would be so insane.
  • edited 2011-07-25 10:53:52
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'd like to know as well, concerning Vorpy. 
  • Glaives are better.
    She has a Steam account? Where?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Moving this thread to the roleplaying category.
  • http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=313090

INUH has told me I'm just about done, I think >_>
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You forgot the human skill points.
  • yep, looks good to me.
  • Well then, That means I'm actually ready ^_^.
  • so when do we start?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I have to go to bed. I'll finalize some stuff in the morning, then we can start.
  • edited 2011-07-26 02:01:19
    Belief
    @Von-bun, The King of the Royal guts family: Anything I could offer to help would be nonsensical, Non-Sequitur, and probably filled to the brim with Ronald Regan References... and I don't even like that guy, but apparently my references involve nothing but him.
    So, at this point, we're not actually going to start today, are we? Because I dunno about everyone else, but I have to go to bed in an hour because I have a college visit in the morning (which also means that I'll be gone for a good deal of the day). And I might have to drive the hour and a half upstate, so I don't think I can afford to simply lie to my parents this time.