If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-06-22 11:41:07
    I'm a damn twisted person
    I thought all British people lived in the magic kingdom of Albion and consumed tea and biscuits with knights and fairys at a round table while people flew blue boxes around London and Cadriff.
  • I thought all the British people went to America because India wouldn't give them any more tea.

(zing)

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I thought all the American people went to Britain because Indians wouldn't give them any more land.

Oh wait, they took it by force anyway.

Fun fact: OpSail 2012, 200th anniversary celebration of the War of 1812

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

this is a thing'

not a particularly original thing, but still a thing

• Eh, I have to be honest.

This place can be cliquey and smug at times.

Just my two cents.
  • You can change. You can.

Examples?

• A bit of the political threads and social threads.

My brain thought it'd be a good idea to post that.

Uh huh.

I can see smug (Smugness in political threads are hardly new) but cliquey? nah

(I clarify that I mean cliquey in those threads, not in terms of the whole forum)

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Finally watched Memento.

i don't get why people thought it was confusing, but I liked it.

• edited 2012-06-22 13:43:34
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's not really confusing, but you definitely have to pay close attention. Which kind of get mixed up sometimes?

Anyway yeah, I love me some Memento.

I spoke with the owner just yesterday about a room he was renting out.

Called back today and it's already been rented.

• Now in Connecticut: Fairly severe thunderstorms.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Yeah, it's getting really dark and ominous over here.

I heard the temperature dropped from like over 100 in to like 70.  (Fahrenheit)

• My fucking fingers are in fucking agony! It’s what I get for trying to be nice.

My friend is rather upset about things at the moment, so to cheer her up I am making her a stuffed toy of her favorite video game character. Being blind and having dyspraxia does not go will with sewing, let me tell you. So much agony. 

I am never being nice to anyone ever again. 

lesson learned and assimilated, i'd say
  • My first inclination would be to ask for more context, Mr. Conductor, but it's obvious you've made your bed.
    So I'll just let you sleep in it, I'm too busy being Hipster with my water.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So, my parents are out of the house for the weekend and I'm suddenly actually getting writing done. Funny how that works out.

• Not much more context to give, I'm afraid. My friend is sad, so I decided it'd be nice to do something over-the-top and nice. Like, say, making a plush of Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank for her.

However, my very poor eyesight in combination with my dyspraxia has caused me to jam the needle into my fingers quite a few times! 

The real lesson here is using metal gloves when you sew
  • Yes, maybe. Or to buy nice things in the future.

Also, unrelated, but the latest issue of Detective Comics is annoying me.

daniel's DC can only be read in one way: preparing for silliness
  • It was more that Alfred was speaking about time travel as if it was some silly thing that never happens. Cause you know, Batman never gets involved with time travel!

• edited 2012-06-22 17:39:26
    Belief

Not much more context to give, I'm afraid. My friend is sad, so I decided it'd be nice to do something over-the-top and nice. Like, say, making a plush of Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank for her.

However, my very poor eyesight in combination with my dyspraxia has caused me to jam the needle into my fingers quite a few times!

Was that your conscious choice to engage in an activity that you knew might cause pain? If that's the case, it'd not be unlike someone without the use of their legs volunteering to do heavy-lifting.
    In that I can't really feel bad for you, and most of the pain was deserved. though your efforts and goal are noble.

• I didn't realize quite how painful sewing needles could be.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Nothing quite says "made with love" like the occasional blood splatter.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

IJ(kinda)BM: When a medley is (mostly) mediocre but has a really, REALLY good moment on it.

I'll let you figure out which moment that is

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    WE'RE BAKING' PECAN PAAHS AGAIN

TONIGHT THE CHICKEN FRAAHS AGAIN

THIS TAAHM THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

MAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAME

kill me
  • >free booze for peeps who did bar service at ze frat

>party where you can mooch free booze

Tomorrow's me gonna hate me.