If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• 2 AM is a reasonable hour to sleep, right?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Back from work.

Some random things about my job.

• I don’t care how well-fed I am before going to work, I’m always going to leave hungry.

• The shift schedulers are terribly short-sighted. Pro-tip, if you run a supermarket with a high Jewish population you might want to have a large amount of workers Thursday night rather than Friday.

• There was are a lot of long lines and one kid in line had a talking Thor toy that he kept pushing and Sweet Freya is toy Thor a kiss up. “Thou art a valiant leader, Captain America!” “None are as brilliant as you, Iron Man.” Fuck, next time I see Avengers I’m half-expecting Thor to say ‘Yours is the shiniest head in all of Midgard, Nicholas!”

• Sometimes I get songs stuck in my head and I sing them. I listen to weird stuff and it was a little sobering to get people looking at me while I was absent-mindedly singing  ’Gohan wa sugoi yo nande mo au yo hoka hoka…” Judge away.

• edited 2012-06-21 23:53:07
    Has friends besides tanks now

Instead of sleeping, I decided to go back through the old D&D thread that I made on the first BTL. I honestly don't remember being that much of a dick to the newbies during my time there. :V

^ That last part. Did you at least attempt Yui's pitch? XD

Sometimes I hum parts to songs I like, even if I think people are nearby. But it's usually Fall Out Boy or Lostprophets or something, rather than animu.

(Nah, I ain't judging, man)

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

one of these days i'm going to get around to just finishing k-on.

one day.

• edited 2012-06-21 23:38:40

that day is now

your time is now

rock on

with k-on!

(forgive the double rhyming-with-self thing)

if you decide to go to sleep instead, you're waking up upside-down, just as a warning

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

but

but i'm playing star wars

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

people looking at me while I was absent-mindedly singing  ’Gohan wa sugoi yo nande mo au yo hoka hoka…” 

see what moeshit does to you, malk

see

• edited 2012-06-21 23:39:32

^^ fiiiiiiiiine

maaaaaaaaaaaan

At least listen to K-On! music while you play, or something, who needs gaijin voice acting anyway?

• edited 2012-06-21 23:40:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

no way

maximum the hormone bitches

Though I do actually have a K-On album on my ipod.

• edited 2012-06-21 23:41:24
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I did it in a fairly high pitch but I don't think it's humanly possible for me to match Yui's singing voice. 

^^^NO REGRETS! NONE!

I did it in a fairly high pitch but I don't think it's humanly possible for me to match Yui's singing voice.

record

record this and post it

Maybe later. Eating now.

• You can change. You can.

are you eating moe food

Cookies and iced tea is acceptable as a replacement for cake and tea, right?

• edited 2012-06-21 23:52:43

better be keiki malk

better be keiki and tea

^ Close enough.

Words I cannot take seriously in any dramatic context: "Bully/ies"

• What if it's Teddy Roosevelt?

Can't take the guy who fought bears seriously either.

• I'm a damn twisted person

^^ Bully for you Juan.

• edited 2012-06-22 00:17:15
    smote

You can bearly stand him?

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-06-22 00:17:46

^

Boo.

I don't understand how people can bear with you.

I guess it is because you're a teddy bear.

One full of cyanide.

Keep it civil, guys. We don't want this discussion to get grizzly.

Cub be much worse

• edited 2012-06-22 00:36:56

Though I do actually have a K-On album on my ipod.

I have every K-ON! album in my computer's music library.

Well, almost every one.

I've been trying to avoid spoilers for the movie, so I don't have any of the movie soundtracks or singles.

Though I accidentally spoiled myself by reading the tracklist for one of them earlier today. :c

On the other hand, I actually already forgot what songs it was that are in it, so... >.>

• edited 2012-06-22 00:41:08
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I'm wondering whether I should get every iDOLM@STER album.

This is a big thing, since every album put together is like over 250 hours of music.

• I have... some of them.  But not nearly all of them, since I am not really much of a fan of the iDOLM@STER and I don't listen to the music much/ever.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I have Chihaya's song "Inferno" in my head right now.

>That moment when your friend asks you to write Hulk/Thor fics and you comply

• edited 2012-06-22 00:48:53
    There is love everywhere, I already know

I have all the K-ON albums and I'm not sure if it counts, the Symphogear character singles, OP+ED singles and soundtrack album. Oh, and every AKB song that's been in 0048 so far.

Never really got into iDOLM@STERS music.

^ ...