If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Doublepost because bored.

My chainmaille stuff will arrive on Monday. So excited~^_^
  • edited 2012-04-27 10:47:56
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Dead Meets Lead kinda sucks.  At least, I suck at it, and I'm not really enjoying it either.

I feel bad that the developers didn't quite get anywhere with it commercially.  And maybe I just suck at these sorts of games.  But it's rather irritatingly difficult, and that's just in the second area.  I just got to the third area and now I have to contend with extremely fast things that basically I can't ever kill with my sword anyway.  I'll have to rely on my shotgun.  May I can shotgun them first to build up rage...?

And I can't replay levels to get more silver coins to buy stuff.  All I can do is replay them better than before and get a few more silver, but apart from that, you kinda are forced to slog through the levels.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Anyone else annoyed at Sugar's possessiveness of Pratty in Summon Night: Swordcraft Story?  Because I am.  If I wanted yuri I'd rather be shipping Pratty and Sanary.

• I like Sugar being possessive of Pratty.

I think, anyway.  I have a hard time remembering things from months ago, and it's been a while since I played that game (I think it was around New Years when I played it).

But in any case I do prefer Pratty and Sanary to Pratty and Sugar.  Still, Sugar being so possessive gives the possibility of a love triangle type thing, with Sugar being all jealous and...

Also you are playing through that game way slower than I did. 

Google "zerg rush."

Just do it.

Sanary is awesome :D

Also, I'm not in my undergrad anymore.  I used to forget everything and play for hours--entire all-nighters sometimes--at a time.  I've kinda been forced not to do this by the fact that I actually have obligations I need to fulfill.

I also have too damn many things on my plate.

I FINALLY finished my dictation of "relations (BGM version)" from The iDOLM@STER late last night.  This was after I ventured through the Vance Cape Lighthouse.

I originally meant to put up a page of my arrangements/dictations/remixes of various anime and game music before heading to Quinni-Con tomorrow.  Well, that's not happening.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Dammit INUH, you beat me to it.

haha "GG"

I got 173/54

• But you never had any to begin with.

This was after I ventured through the Vance Cape Lighthouse.

That place is a prime example of why you shouldn't use lighthouses as prisons. :|

• Lunch time, managed to scour some food for a tasty lunch rhyme.... except it wasn't a rhyme cause I had to point it out.

Well, actually, there are several dead-end rooms in that place.  It's just that they had to pick the one that isn't a dead-end room to be the prison.

That said, I do have a question: Will I have the chance to return to this place later?  Because it seems that there's this odd panel that's up a ladder in the prison cell, and I don't know what it does, and now I'm wondering about that heavily.

AFAIK, no.

:(

• Champion of the Whales

Saigy, can I ask you that question now?

As I said before, you can ask, but that doesn't mean I'll answer.

• edited 2012-04-27 14:35:54
    Has friends besides tanks now

Do colleges/universities usually suck as bad as NYU at helping people with technical issues over the phone?

• I'd imagine it would be pretty hard to help without seeing the problem in person, but this is from memory of me trying to help some random person once over the phone and I'm hardly a paragon of expert communication.

• edited 2012-04-27 15:29:49
    Has friends besides tanks now

It definitely would be easier in person, but I didn't think my description of the problem was that complex. Then again, I'm pretty terribly at in-person communication, myself, and tend to stumble over myself. What happened was, I was filling out the online form saying that I'm declining to attend NYU, and I got to the part where they asked my reason for not attending. Instead of a box to type in, I was presented with a drop-down list. Problem is, the list only had two blanks for possible answers. Since I couldn't actually write my reasons, and the only available answers were non-answers, I couldn't save my decision. Turning off my pop-up blocker, like the person on the phone said, didn't help, and when I went back, the button to click to load the pages to fill out that information again was gone, as well.

Of course, the problem is sort of complex, so leave it to me to be unable to communicate that effectively. Hopefully the email goes better.

• Oh dearest, online applications. They can be so finicky and seem to be disrupted by any sort of online filter.

In other thoughts, James Rolfe's Deadly Danger Dungeon reminds me of the abominations of adventure games I cooked up as a kid, the kind which are nearly impossible to get through unless you performed a very specific sequence of actions only known to myself.

the kind which are nearly impossible to get through unless you performed a very specific sequence of actions only known to myself.

So... Sierra games? :P

• Oddly, I never played any. Maybe I should correct that in the future.

And some of those actions required knowledge of the game maker program's glitches. One more piece of evidence that kids are cruel. 

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Whoops. Forgot that Dad would probably forget I have to go to work in a bit. If I had mentioned that, he could have gone out to get supper sooner. As it is, I'll barely have time to eat, if he's even back before I leave. Well, it's only Subway, so the food itself won't take long, but still.
  • Waking up with zero feet is often a bad metaphor, but understanding the feet on your legs is just a parallel for tomorrow.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Clock!

• Fuck yeah, the guys behind Italian Spiderman made more stuff:

Just went out for a walk. Saw a pair of cats hunt (and kill) a chipmunk. Not sure if sad, impressed or fascinated.

• You can change. You can.

Watched The Avengers. It was fuckawesome. I think the best part was that Whedon actually assuaged my main complaint (Which was that the Avengers seemed to be a SHIELD directive)

The only sad thing was that it didn't feel as if Loki caused the Avengers to happen (Which was, admittedly, my favourite detail of their origin)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Watched The Avengers. It was fuckawesome.

Who was your favourite character in it?

• Probably the one with the crazy mustache, that's always his favorite character.

Or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.