If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Who was your favourite character in it?

can i say everyone

please

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

no

you have to pick one person

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Just went out for a walk. Saw a pair of cats hunt (and kill) a chipmunk. Not sure if sad, impressed or fascinated.

This reminds me of this scene involving the Futami twins.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

fuckbuckets getting it before us Jack Kirby-loving Americans.

• edited 2012-04-27 18:49:18

I wish I were a fan of iDOLM@STER.

I'm not sure why or that that statment makes sense. 

• No rainbow star

Why is it that a good chunk of the internet seems to idolize people being violent to others to solve a problem?

• Tomislav is best Heavy weapon.

Man, I haven't played TF2 in forever.

You should play it with me

you too fusch

Probably fusch more because we can play on the same server without going over 300 ping

>Why is it that a good chunk of humanity seems to idolize people being violent to others to solve a problem?

FTFY

• edited 2012-04-27 19:06:30

Why is it that a good chunk of the internet seems to idolize people being violent to others to solve a problem?

Still, somebody even remotely considering this should be shot on sight 

• edited 2012-04-27 19:07:08

^Heh. Some people really do need to watch their keyboards.

• No rainbow star

^^ That is the result of me being freaked out because fuck anything that resembles a living mannequin. I get extremely agitated and freaked out in a store if they have realistic looking enough mannequins. It's basically an irrational fear of mine

• Still, you just answered your own question.

• No rainbow star

^ So fear and feelings of revulsion? Alright, makes sense

no

you have to pick one person

Tony Stark.

• Is there a "Cluedo: Marvel Edition" yet?

• edited 2012-04-27 19:59:26
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

One of the many differences between me and my dad.

* watching streaming video *

My dad: Shuts out the world around him with headphones and sitting alone in a room, anytime when he's off work.  He can get away with this.  Mom might will call him out on this, but he just doesn't give a shit.

Me: I can't get away with that; I'd be very, very easily called out for being way too immersed in it.  Instead, when I watch streaming video, I have to be ready to put it down at a moment's notice, if my mom wants to talk to me about anything, or needs me to take care of anything.  (Sometimes I do my streaming video late at night, when (1) no one else in the house is watching streaming video, (2) I won't be interrupted by any other obligations.  Though that's still under the threat of my parents waking up and finding that I'm still awake, and worse, I switched the router back on.)

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Considering making a thread wherein I pimp Kickstarters that look cool. Thoughts?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    oh my god why does my shitty new pony fanfic have so many likes

^ That would be cool and I would follow that thread.

Also, you damn lucky foreign bastards, getting the Avengers early.

• I think the best part was that Whedon actually assuaged my main complaint (Which was that the Avengers seemed to be a SHIELD directive)

I assumed that would be the case, since that's what they were in Ultimate Marvel and they're using the Ultimate version of Fury.

Hey Forzare, are you going to Quinni-Con tomorrow/Sunday?

^^^I maded it.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Nope, I'm working.

I assumed that would be the case, since that's what they were in Ultimate Marvel and they're using the Ultimate version of Fury.

Well, the idea of the team is indeed a SHIELD thing and Fury puts them together, but they don't become an actual thing until Loki begins his moves against them, much like in the original story.

• I'm a damn twisted person

So are the aliens Skrulls or what?

Chitauri, actually

STOPPIT STOPPIT STOPPIT!

• a little muffled

Hey guys, maybe make an Avengers thread?

Heh, I'm going to Quinni-Con AND I have work.

I work in the afternoon.  Going in the morning.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So, I just finished TWMF.

It did meander a lot, especially in the middle. I liked it, though; it gave it a personal touch that was rarely found in the first book.

That's definitely true. I just think the Felurian sequence overstayed it's welcome, and the Atem attitudes toward sex were both TMI and kinda dumb.