If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Just got my patch and fridge magnet from the Order of the Stick kickstarter :D

• edited 2012-04-26 11:31:38
    Kichigai birthday!!

I'm not sure why but I've decided to listen to every song featured in Nanairo Nico Nico Douga in order. Which means I'll have to listen to IDOLM@STER songs which I hate.

Man, Waltzy is going to kill me but Black Rock Shooter sounds horrible when sung by Miku

Oh yeah Heavenly Star time :DDDDDDD

• No rainbow star
    I like all chocolate

That said, Dark chocolate is most superior as it has the least milk
  • ^ I would also vote for plain chocolate.

Basically, all British people have to swear a blood oath to always claim that "our" chocolate is better than the American version if asked, but I haven't actually eaten that much American chocolate so in reality idk. 

IJBM: My dad's attitude toward "helping" me.

If I'm doing something and it's going just fine, he tends to barge in and bog me down with irrelevant and/or counterproductive advice.

If I actually need help with something, though, and ask for it, then he'll decide I have it covered fine and don't need help.

Argh. Sorry, done ranting. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

No, mom.  Simply forcing me to wake up earlier isn't going to improve my health.  Giving me a reason to sleep earlier, thus allowing me to wake up earlier while also getting adequate sleep, will improve my health.

• No rainbow star
    ^ She's trying to give you a reason to go to slerp earlier. That reason is, "My mom woke me up early and now I'm tired"

My parents used to try the same thing

• Yeah, the worldwake lands are pretty nifty.

Yup. I wish there were enemy-coloured ones too, though.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Why do people keep comparing the right to make racist jokes to homosexuality?

Do they seriously think that racist jokes are an inborn part of their personality...?

• Well, to their self-image at least. Of course, only their inner circle and themselves find them funny. 

• edited 2012-04-26 13:28:12
    Has friends besides tanks now

So I guess the top part of one of the windows of my room was slightly open, and a bee got in. Luckily, it's pretty stupid and doesn't seen to know how to get past the curtains. But at the same time, I don't want to climb up onto the bunk bed again (I have stuff on every step of the ladder, and I keep my scarves and some other articles of clothing on the bed itself) so I can get a better view of it and maybe be able to swing at it with my shoe.

Interestingly enough, before I went back to school for fourth block, I eventually saw it, since it stopped buzzing, and it wasn't moving at all, sitting on the windowsill. But now that I'm back, I can hear it again.

Doesn't compare to MacDuffy's story about the centipede in the basement, but it's still kind of annoying. Luckily, I'll be living in a room in the basement before long.

EDIT: oh god sudden buzzing. get on my level so I can kill you already, you little fucker

Reopen the window?

• No rainbow star
    ^ But then more bees might get in!
  • edited 2012-04-26 13:44:07
    ^^ What Ica said. This way, there's only one bee to deal with. The current one seems to be crippled, so he probably wouldn't make it back up, while there's a chance of other dumb bees working their ways over.

Get it to sting you, thus causing it to die.

• edited 2012-04-26 13:48:06
    ^ I clearly haven't told you how much I hate being near bugs. It's not even the sting that I'm afraid of; bees are just scary.

Besides, it's somewhere under the bed now, and fuck that.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

Whenever a bee gets in my room I just let it be (no pun intended), unless it's one of those freakishly big ones.

Continuing with my Nanairo tour I'm now listening Under my Skin. I should listen みwなwぎwっwてwきwたwww at the same time as they appear in the medley but I don't want to hurt my brain anymore after Do-Dai

• edited 2012-04-26 13:48:12
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^I know that feel, bro.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    There's apparently another dead bee in my room, and I didn't even know about it, so it'll probably just come down to waiting for it to starve.

I don't particularly enjoy the thought of killing it, either. I just want it gone. Don't know how well cupping it and releasing it would work.

That's probably pretty easy, cupping it and slipping some paper beneath the cup and stuff.

I can't believe no one has made the pun "Azucar Langley Soryu" yet.

• No rainbow star
    ^ ?
  • Asuka Langley Soryu (/Sohryu) is one of the main characters of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Though I have no clue what Azucar refers to or what the connection is between the two. 

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    @ Everest: That feel. Bees are fairly respectful of space so long as you don't agitate them, but they are not permitted in the bedroom, ever.

just be glad they don't live in your walls like centipus

"azucar" is Spanish for "sugar".  It's just a simple pun.

• edited 2012-04-26 15:03:43

By the way, has anyone here read Mrs. Dalloway? Is it worth reading, or should I speedread it like I did with A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man?

• I'm a damn twisted person

I'm starting to feel perpetually cranky. Mostly I haven't slept for more than 8 hours in the past 3 days because every time I go to sleep, my building's construction folks start doing something. Stupid fucking powertools and hammers. 

proposal to rename Crake Cranke?

• I'm a damn twisted person

No, if we are going to rename me anything it might as well be Alkthash.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

So, due to my eternal dissatisfaction with Serbia's political scene, I decided to found my own informal party on a site dedicated to sponsoring grassroots movements and individual political initiatives.

I need feedback on the logo - is it good?

Alternativna Levica

• Champion of the Whales

Apparently the United Kingdom now would have a news channel (Sky News) that was ideologically similar to Fox News, as both would have been owned by News Corp if the Guardian hadn't found evidence of one of News International's (which is owned by News Corp) paper hacking the phone of a dead kid and dead soldiers

YTNKT