If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• About a source on the Zelda Timeline, would Kotaku work. I'm trying to find other sources if it does not.
  • edited 2011-12-23 01:31:02

Fuck yeah, got an A- on my lit final.  Now I am 100% completely stress-free for the next month.

Well not really, but relative to how stressed I was before, yes.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Alice Cooper had Ke$ha as a guest in his new album.

• You can change. You can.
    Because why would Alice Cooper give a shit about your taste?
    Because Alice Cooper is actually one of the nicest guys in the world and wants his fans to be happy?

my headcanon is now that Ke$ha came up asking to be in his album and Alice couldn't bring himself to say no.
    I think there's a huge difference between being a nice respectful person and not having enough balls to do whatever you want in terms of your music, dude.

I mean, otherwise, he wouldn't have adopted the whole "Villain of Rock N Roll" persona.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yes!  The great Cthulhu requires groupies!

I like this game already.
    oh also, now that you're free, DYRE, blah blah blah play magic /Recruitment to the cause.
    ^^^That was a joke, you know. >_>

Oh well, time to dive in and hope Alice can dig something good out of that auto-tuned herpes machine.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Welp. I think my laptop has truly kicked the bucket this time. Ah well, getting a new one in two days.
    IT'S A CHANUKAH MIRACLE!

...sorry.
  • edited 2011-12-23 03:12:47
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • edited 2011-12-23 03:20:45
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• Six minutes into Unlimited Blade Works and I already like it more than I liked Fate/Stay Night.
    Can't find my copy of FFX. I wanna do a No Sphere Grid run, damnit! :<
  • Well that wasn't bad. Fucktarded in a few areas (rule-breaker and everything to do with it) but it was waaaaaaaaay better than Fate/Stay Night the series.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Wow, the fourth boss fight in Skyward Sword has instantly become one of my favourites in the series
  • Advice for any UK friends: For the love of God don't sign up with TalkTalk. They are a fucking joke.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    BTW, have you guys seen that Nintendo released the Zelda timeline?

Turns
    out, the theory that there's a two-way split at the end of OOT, despite
    holding up pretty well, was wrong. It's a three-way split.

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!

I never thought that they'd actually do this.

I... still think it's silly to worry about things like that.

To be honest: You are completely right. But if you are a fan it can be pretty interesting. Of course, that's not to say that one has to care about the timeline to be a fan.

I think that's a good thing. It gives fans (the ones who care) an interesting overall background. But fans, who don't care about that, and people, who are new to the series, don't have to worry about it and don't really miss a thing.

Also, it just came to my mind that I barely played Skyward Sword. Only when when I bought it. Haven't even fought the first boss yet. I blame Minecraft and other PC games.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

I know is the 23rd,shut up
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Re: Zelda

I still hold to my hypothesis that Hyrule is essentially a medieval kingdom of some other world and that the games we play are legends told within it.
    It seems odd that the original games require a Link to die.
    Maybe they're all linked?
  • edited 2011-12-23 09:28:31
    Has friends besides tanks now
    >post in PTA
    >no one's on
    >no one's probably going to be on until I'm at swim practice, where I'm unable to respond
    >people stay up too late
    PTA?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures. It's a thread here that already has 555 posts.
    Ah.

so that's why it sounded so familiar.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Forzare wrote:
    you poor bastard

I've watched entire playthroughs of IWBTG, so it doesn't really count.  I just wanted to add jaywalking to my list.

Malkavian wrote:
    link plz.

• edited 2011-12-23 12:00:50
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Finally got around to downloading 3DS ambassador GBA stuff.

Damn...so many new games...