If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-12-22 00:09:45
    Eh, I didn't know what I wanted to do until the fourth year when things started getting interesting. Kind of hard to decide your direction without being involved in something in some way.
  • I have some idea, helped by the fact that I was able to set up a tour at Exelon Nuclear for this morning. It was pretty cool, actually.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    :/

Guess I'll just think about it...
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    >
    I have. They respond with rants about how the kid I've told them I don't want will have to go to public school if I don't go to college

I'm.... I'm actually kind of offended by that, holy shit.
  • Wow, that's really harsh.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I went to public school.  ;.;
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:18:41
    Going to public school really isn't a bad thing.  Some public schools are bad, of course, especially in less wealthy areas since funding comes from the surrounding district and not the state or country or whatever, but it's not like private schools are automatically good either. 
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:19:56
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Bear in mind, I live in Alabama. I'm more bothered by the part where the statement doesn't even apply to me at all and they know that.
    On a more positive note, Uncanny X-force is actually pretty good and has the best Deadpool since Cable & Deadpool.
    "Madness is to think of too many things in succession too quickly or of one thing too exclusively."

-Voltaire.

Y U MAKE ME FEEL EVEN WORSE ABOUT MYSELF?
  • Eh, he was a cynic anyways. At least that made Candide funny.
    Thing is I know I'm fucked up in the head. I know it's trendy and all to say you're crazy, but I do mean it and it's... rather disconcerting to see things that reverberate that well with my situation.
  • I can see how it would. That would be surreal.
  • a little muffled
    @INUH:
    Bear in mind, I live in Alabama. I'm more bothered by the part where the
    statement doesn't even apply to me at all and they know that.
    To be fair, the fact that you don't want kids at college age hardly means you're never actually going to have kids.
  • No rainbow star
    Just remembered something stupid I heard

My dad told me that my moustache and beard grow slowly because I don't shave often enough. I pointed out that that's just a myth and it only looks like it's thicker because the fine points are cut off. He said that's exactly why with the implication that shaving more meant my hair was blunter or something

...That's just... It... Gah my brain still can't parse it. If he knows that, then why insist that if I shave more it will grow more?

I hope that I'm just missing something...
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    So... your father thinks that shaving will make facial hair grow faster than... not shaving.

._.
  • edited 2011-12-22 08:48:56

So apparently I have at least 24 anime series on my computer that I haven't watched yet (or at least haven't watched most of), plus I think I'm getting like 4 more on DVD for Christmas.  Plus I kind of want to watch a bunch of other series again.

So... watch anime all day erryday over winter break?  That certainly seems to be how things are looking so far.

• No rainbow star
    Saig: Yes he does
  • You can change. You can.
    In theory. In practice, your backlog will scare you so much you won't watch any of it.
    Odin Sphere got multiplication into my beautifully animated action RPG!
  • edited 2011-12-22 09:34:32

^ Odin Sphere is a really good game.  I only ever got halfway through it though.  I should finish it sometime.

^^ Well... yeah, probably.

^ I'm still on Valkyrie. Whee, manticores.
    Honestly, if I were you, I'd try to delete all of those series except for one. It really allows you to focus. 
  • edited 2011-12-22 10:09:19

lol, focus.  I'm already in the middle of like 12 shows.  Trying to focus on just one is kind of impossible at this point.

Actually, though, most of them aren't things I really really want to watch anyway.  More like, stuff I just downloaded so I'd have something to watch when I'm bored and have free time.  Well, that and also just taking advantage of semi-unlimited bandwidth at school.  So I probably won't end up watching all of them anyway.

Definitely not gonna limit myself to one at a time though.  That's silly.

I dunno. The moment I switched computer and just downloaded Twin Peaks I found myself actually...

• edited 2011-12-22 10:18:57

Well... yeah.  I guess that's true.

Still, before I can really do that, I have like 10 shows I need to finish watching (totaling to ~50 hours of stuff), or else I'll have to put them on hold for a really long time which would be annoying when I end up trying to continue watching them.  So it's still gonna have to be like a week of not doing much except watch animu before I stop having an enormous backlog of things I'm in the middle of so that I can start actually focusing on one thing at a time.

then godspeed, little man. watch that animu. Watch that animu till it bleeds in the floor asking you "why?"

And answer "Because"

Anyway, I really really really love it when a show addresses all of my complaints and fixes every problem it's been having in one episode.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > lol, focus.  I'm already in the middle of like 12 shows.  Trying to focus on just one is kind of impossible at this point.

That sounds like me with gaming.
  • edited 2011-12-22 11:04:39
    That sounds like me with both XD
  • That sounds like me with university courses.