If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star
    >.> And to think I once held on his every word about politics...
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Gifts bought!

For my dad:

One-cup automated coffee machine
    Conan the Barbarian on DVD

For my sister:

How I Met Your Mother Season 3
    Michael Buble's Christmas CD
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    So recently I had a six day retreat with some friends down at their holiday house, and it really made me realise I have to change my living conditions.

Down there, I smoked less (despite all of them barring one being smokers as well), slept better, took more responsibility and behaved in a way I consider much more well-rounded than usual. Hm.
    And I finished wrapping them. I don't think I'm quite as bad as Forz but I ran out and had to steal some of my sister's highschool musical wrapping paper.

^Yeah, I think changing an environment would be good for me to get better sleeping and work-searching habits, but that's unlikely.
  • You can change. You can.
    have you considered doing the impossible and bringing your sister and dad with you?
    with me where?
    wherever you might find a job?
    >Implying my dad isn't incredibly stubborn and set in his ways. 
    hey, i'm asking, because i was just thinking of something my dad said about how he made due in Argentina with his mom and blah blah blah and thought "Hey, this sound like Malk, except Malk isn't married and doesn't have one kid on the way...hopefully"
    Yeah, I get what you're saying and I've thought about it but my dad really doesn't want to move, even though with the market the way it is we could probably get some place close to the city for pretty cheap.
  • edited 2011-12-23 23:24:12
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    On the twelfth day of Christmas my fightschool taught to me:

Twelve prince-ly parr-ies!
    Eleven sneak-y void-ings!
    Ten bloo-dy bash-es!
    Nine dagg-er dis-arms!
    Eight bru-tal grapp-les!
    Seven strong dis-place-ments!
    Six stand-ard cuts!

FIVE MA-STER STRIKES!

Four hang-ing guards!
    Three wound-ers!
    Two bi-ind tricks!
    And a way to deal with ar-mour!

Merry Christmas, IJBM, if a little early.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I swear, one day I expect to see in the news that some crazy Australian has married a sword
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Maybe I should start seeing a psychiatrist.
  • No rainbow star
    :< *huggles Everest*
    I dunno, man. It might do me some good to get some meds or some speech therapy or something.

. . . When I'm fighting back tears, it's probably a sign I should call it a night.
  • No rainbow star
    Yeah, you should

Have some tea, listen to some relaxing music, maybe put on a website that plays the sound of rain or a video of a crackling fire. Basically, just calm down
    All I know is, I'm taking a break from here.
  • No rainbow star
    :< We'll miss you!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    :(

Feel better, Everest.
    Godspeed. You've always got friends here.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I'm still expecting you to marry a sword
    I'm not one for monogamy. :>
  • No rainbow star
    ^ ...All of your swords?
  • YOU'RE MY BRO, EVEREST. Stay, strong, be safe.
  • Be strong Everest, for thine is a light in the darkness!

Now that I've got my everest chant out of the way, what's happening?
  • The gala was swell. The preceding dinner was delicious even though I was forced to go vegetarian for it, for once we had a jazz band instead of just unfitting party music, snackbar went remarkably well(I was even able to rope in one of the permabetas by bribing him with info on how his crush thought of him), and I managed to tie a Windsor. At only five hours of sleep, I'm feeling pretty swell.
  • No rainbow star
    :3 Work is going to suck today :3 Yay no sleep :3
  • No rainbow star
    I got New Vegas and just learned two things:

1) Don't be a kleptomaniac. At least not in plain sight

2) Things can go down hill VERY fast...
  • Pro tip: pump speech. A lot.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Something I hate about FFX: Its obsession with enemies only one party member can hit.