If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I tried that before with university courses.  I learned from the experience.
  • I'm staying with my parents over Christmas/New Year, so I probably won't be around much for a while.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Just realised that Gwendolyn in Odin Sphere has the same seiyuu as Saber. Now all it needs is Gilgamesh.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Annnd...another of those days when I don't feel up to doing anything at all.
  • I get those a lot.
  • And now the TV Tropes forums are derped out. Wonderful.
    They work for me.
  • It was only for a few minutes, but the add new post button was replaced with "This is a limited-use thread."
    Ah, right. Glitch related to the new code for the edit ban thread. I think that's over now.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    There's special code for a single specific thread?

Goodness.
    See, the problem was that people who had no business on the thread kept showing up and going "I know I'm not supposed to be posting here, but..."
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Oh man the new Nightwish album. I forgot how much I love this band.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I only have one album by them.  Century Child.  But it's awesome.
    Their new album is called Imaginaerum. It's with a different main singer than in Century Child though.

Century Child's the one with Phantom of The Opera, right?
    I have zero albums by them, but I've listened to random stuff by them on Youtube a lot.
  • Century Child's the one with Phantom of The Opera, right?

Correct. And yes, I find their most recent album is one of their better ones. 
    I think Storytime is my favorite, though I Want My Tears Back is a close second, though I can't shake the feeling it belongs in one of the American McGee's Alice games.
  • edited 2011-12-22 13:45:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^ Yep.

ninjas everywhere
  • My favorite of the album right now is Last ride of the day, with I want my tears back and scaretale taking a close second and third respectively. 
  • Phantom of the Opera is the only song of theirs I have, though it's awesome.
  • No rainbow star
    Well, I found chocolate that has so little milk it lists it as, "May contain traces". So I figured that it would be good for me to try the 90% cocoa chocolate bar

Just a few minutes ago I took a bite to wake me up with the sugar. It woke me up all right

Holy crap I have never tasted such a bitter chocolate before in my life >.< I may have to melt it down and mix in some sugar to make it bearable
    Um...well, yeah. They add milk to chocolate to make it less bitter, so if it doesn't have any...
  • Yeah, that's why I stick to milk chocolate.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ I grabbed it due to lactose intolerance. I thought it would be nice to have an option that I didn't have to worry about possibly causing discomfort

=/ I normally like dark chocolate too. But DAMN that was FAR more bitter than I expected!

Would anybody be interested if I moved my Nuzlocke run of White here? I might actually finish the game then
  • edited 2011-12-22 14:29:10
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Could be interesting. I had a Pokemon liveblog for ages, then my computer crashed after writing up a post but before I could post it and I haven't played since T_T
  • No rainbow star
    Mine is written from the viewpoint of the trainer :D

...I am really behind on the writing part D:
    I'll probably do a Nuzlocke...when I'm done 100%ing.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ My Nuzlocke is blind. I don't know any teams (except N's because spoilers everywhere and that Ghetsus has a Hydregion that murders people) and I don't know the stats of Pokemon in advance (except Chandelure because the whole special attack thing was huge news)
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I forgot how chewy Jujyfruits are.