If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Lost was weird. I thought it was a survival thingy in the jungle thingy but people go around saying it was confusing and sci-fi or something.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Lost is one of my favorite shows ever.

And yeah, the survival on an island thing is just a part of it.

I've just started watching it again from the beginning, since it's been a few years since it ended.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ >few years

Dammit I thought it ended spring 2011!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Okay, a year and a half.

It ended in May of 2010.
  • No rainbow star
    :< I was still wrong by a year
  • @Juan_Carlos: That reminds me, did you ever read Runaways?
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    "Can Artificial Evolution get my Broodwarden to pump all my Eldrazi, or only "Eldrazi Eldrazi?""

"Broodwardenwarden will say "Eldrazi Eldrazi," but that just means a
    creaturecreature that's both an Eldrazi and an Eldrazi. An ordinary
    Eldrazi is both an Eldrazi and an Eldrazi, so it gets the bonusbonus."

...Well, at least it's not "Bands With Others".
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I just watched The Name of the Rose.

Excellent movie, perhaps apart from the ending. But now I wish I watched it with Malk or Juan, because it's pretty much medieval Sherlock Holmes with Sean Connery in the leading role.
  • Azami is actually considered a tier 1 commander, and Azami + MoM is
    something a lot of more casual players would call pretty groanworthy
    (though I've never actually played against it myself).

Hell yeah! I unknowingly made a competitive (?) deck.

On the other hand, that means I should probably get another deck. I'll try one with this Edric dude.
  • You can change. You can.
    @Juan_Carlos: That reminds me, did you ever read Runaways?

I actually was reading it the same day my laptop blew up

I'm suing BKV's ass.
  • I think Runaways is getting a revival. They've appeared in Avengers Academy AND Dark Wolverine recently.
  • edited 2011-12-02 10:51:57
    Kichigai birthday!!
    Does anyone know about some good Touhou orchestral arranges? And I mean with an actual orchestra,not some synthetized crap

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Much appreciated
    Actually, 3rd Eye is metalish. But the others should be fine. Check out TA Music.
    IJBM: Having to fight my hair to survive.
    THAT FEEL.
  • especially when it blows in the wind!! <__<
    Also, I decided to read Gunnerkrigg Court because I haven't read a comic in a while.

>MFW Antimony and Caterina find the original minotaur and bring him to class

best comic
  • They're somethin' else.
    Man. My sisters are a duo of annoying, maddening cunts.
    Caterina, stop being so damn adorable.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

>referring to Kat by her full first name

you must be new

Why yes, I am. 
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I remember a thread on /co/ about that. It went more or less like this:

Anon 1: "Why would anyone pay money for something that they hate?"
    Anon 2: (Posts a picture of the GC book,with the words "GUNNERSHIT FAIL SUCKS" written in its cover)
  • a little muffled
    I really want to read Gunnerkrigg Court, but ew, narrative webcomics. Too bad the print version is so far behind.
    I used to read Darths and Droids, Order of the Stick, and Questionable Content a lot. Haven't recently.
    Gunnerkrigg Court is pretty brilliant. And I mean that in a general sense. Not just for a webcomic. It's pretty brilliant for any media.
  • edited 2011-12-02 17:15:22
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I really need to continue reading it. I barely read any of it at all and I'm not sure why myself. It's certainly not because it's uninteresting (in that case I wouldn't plan to read more of it anyway).
    One thing I love about it is that if something can be a plot hook, it will usually end up using it. And it'll be used in a way that's natural for the tone and setting of the work.
  • a little muffled
    I just can't do narrative webcomics. Don't have the attention span for them; the web is too much of a distraction.