If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Man, all this talk of beer and I only have non-alcoholic cider.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Isn't that just apple juice?

inb4 that's the joke
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Cider=/=juice
    I think non-alcoholic "cider" is actually unfiltered apple juice.  What's usually labeled as "apple juice" is typically filtered and clear.
  • All this talk about beer and I have whiskey, but no impetus to drink.
  • edited 2011-11-30 15:53:51
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    HOLY HOT FUCK I HAVE THE PERFECT MATH CLASS IN MY HEAD

AGAIN

AND AGAIN

Super cool instrumental version:

• edited 2011-11-30 15:58:02
    Kichigai birthday!!
    The original track's name is Beloved Tomboyish Girl, my good sir.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    All this talk about beer and I realized that I've actually tried to raid my parent's pretty much unused liquor stash.
    My parents have a liquor stash, that consists of...like, a few wine bottles from many years ago.

Yeah, not worth raiding anyway.  They're not drinkers, nor am I.

^^ I know that.  I'm talking specifically about the Perfect Math Class remix, which is catchier than the original.
  • edited 2011-11-30 16:44:56
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I have a feeling that Recettear and Chantelise are never going to show up in indie bundles (Humble Bundle, The Indie Bundle, Indie Royale).
  • No rainbow star
    Juan: Ah. Alright then (Guess that makes me functioning :D)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    fuck you, subway

I wait in line for like an hour

and then when I look away to go get the drinks

you put someone else's sandwich in my bag instead of mine

fuck you
  • edited 2011-11-30 17:05:30
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Man, all this talk of beer and I don't plan on picking up drinking. :D
  • You can change. You can.
    Kill them all

kill them hard.

so, um, now that the whole magic card thingy is gone, i've been thinking about the worse idea ever (Besides "Testing those cards")

an IJBM magic tournament

or

getting the new guys into EDH and play multiplayer shenanigans.
  • edited 2011-11-30 17:09:21
    I'm not keen on EDH due to the "there can only be one of each non-basic land card" rule. :/

I'd be fine with a tourney, though. >:3
    I don't like it as much I used to, but I think the "There can only be one card" rule is pretty much great in order to learn how to deck build, as you have to look for alternative cards to fill the criteria you're looking for in order to make the deck you want and create synergy, not to mention that you also need to be versatile as hell and not rely on just a single combo.

But I got bored of the format, as it relies entirely on being too big. You need 4 players, and a really great amount of patience, as the board is wiped pretty much every five minutes in one way or another.

Still, tons of fun and hilarious, really. 
  • edited 2011-11-30 17:13:13
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'd join up, but I'd get knocked out first round. :l

What's EDH?
    EDH/Commander is a Magic format where you build a 100 card deck around a Commander card (Creature legendary card) which is always in the Commander zone (Meaning you can always cast it. If it dies or is exiled, you can put it in the zone and its mana cost would raise by {2})

oh, also, you can't repeat cards, except for basic lands. 
  • edited 2011-11-30 17:16:48
    Eh. I'm having too much fun making vampire decks to consider versatility right now.

Speaking of, I'd like to test another deck. Anyone in?
    Sure, been meaning to test this Innistrad thing for a while.
  • a little muffled
    @Forzare: EDH rules.

Also, yes, everyone should start playing it. I miss having big troper EDH games every couple of weeks.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    All that talk of beer and I'm late to the thread.
    Okay, so the Akira film is going to be all-white and set in America? 

Will they call it New New York?

Or possibly 2 York?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    New York 2: Electric Boogaloo
  • edited 2011-11-30 18:12:11
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >Or possibly 2 York?
    Seriously, how is this movie going to play in Japan?

Hell, how the fuck are you going to call it 'Akira' with a white guy?
  • edited 2011-11-30 18:18:59
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It can't be Akira without TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Canadaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol
  • Yeah, the Akira remake is going to be shit, but I knew this was going to happen.

Still hoping the Oldboy remake ends up being tolerable.  Should be at least alright, since the whole movie doesn't depend on its setting like Akira does.

• edited 2011-11-30 18:43:02
    I'm not willing to say it will definitely be shit quite yet.

It probably is going to be, and there's no way in hell it'll stand up to the original, but I would like to see it first before I really condemn it.