If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-12-05 02:34:12
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The original Fate/stay night VN is kinda long and rambling too.

Completely awesome, but long and rambling, especially when no one has their sword out. It could have used an editor.

Also, I hear the anime isn't very good.
  • No rainbow star
    Well, I've been gassy all night again

And I just vomited a little in my mouth (thankfully only koolaid came up, so that was all I tasted)

So, any ideas? I highly doubt it's a serious condition. Just want to know if anybody has any ideas on how I can get it under control
  • edited 2011-12-05 06:53:50
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, this isn't a doctor's advice or anything, but a few people I know say that chewing a piece of sugar-free gum after every meal cuts down on gas a bit.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Got like three hours of sleep. Had to drive my sister to the school-mandated therapist. Ready to murder.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUJQbu3A_Ro

Misogyny, zombies, swearing and discrimination of a linguistical minority: I already love this movie. Just as with the original, the theaters are going to be filled with proles who bring their own beer and yell loudly at the screen, which is half the fun of watching this in cinema.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    God, whenever my dad watched Business News this is what it sounds like to me.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Watching Fate/Stay Night.

Alex. Stop. The anime only covers the most boring route. Go find the Let's Play of the VN and read that.

The Fate/Zero anime is really good though, and you should totally watch that.
  • edited 2011-12-05 11:20:35
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Or just read the VN. I feel like they lose something without the BGM/sound effects.

^ Thanks for reminding me. I'm a few episodes behind.

Should probably read F/SN before /zero, though.
  • edited 2011-12-05 11:25:13
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The Let's Play has links to whatever BGM is playing during that scene, and has full video of all the really awesome portions.

It also has some commentary by the LPer, not as much or as funny as his Tsukihime LP. But still.

Besides, this way you don't have to buy or torrent anything.
  • You can change. You can.
    Pffffft, VNs
  • Fate/Stay Night has a male protagonist. Ergo, it's harem moeshit so it sucks.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'm eight episodes in.

There is no turning back now.
  • ^^ About 75% serious.
  • edited 2011-12-05 16:18:53
    Been playing Dead Space 2. Maybe halfway through it. I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Never actually finished the first one, but I liked it. I like the second one a lot more.

^ oh u
  • You can change. You can.
    Dyre is my new soul brother.
  • But really, I've never actually heard anything that makes Fate/Stay Night sound good other than people just saying it's good (which doesn't really mean anything if they don't give reasons), plus harems usually suck.  Plus, I have no interest in visual novels (because holy crap so long, mostly, plus little motivation to continue with them after I stop for a bit) and apparently the anime adaptation of anything is always worse than the source material, so... yeah.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Seems like I got a thread locked in the video games subforum of TV Tropes. Of course, it's possible that it wasn't just me and that other people sent hollers too, but that it got locked so shortly after I hollered for a second time kind of implies that.

Also, the Minecraft forum is rather unpleasant to read at times.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I only go there for mods and texture packs
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Quick question can you guys who aren't from the UK play this following video at all?
    As it is uploaded by the BBC:

• That video plays for me in the USA, yeah.
  • It plays for me.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Yay.
    Thanks!
  • edited 2011-12-05 17:35:57
    No rainbow star
    Some asshole shoved into me when we were boarding the bus, shoving me out of line

Now instead of having a seat, I need to stand the whole way (intercity transit) because of that guy. And my ocd is going off because I was shoved on one side

>.<

Edit: I went fuck it and am now sitting on the floor. I got some weird looks, but meh
  • edited 2011-12-05 19:10:31

No wonder Lisa ditched him.

• Kichigai birthday!!

• edited 2011-12-05 19:59:51
    Has friends besides tanks now
    IJBM: I'd really like to start wearing skinny jeans, 'cause I'm overly concerned with looking good like that and the pairs I've tried have fit well enough (yes, they were surprisingly comfortable), but it would be out of nowhere, and most of my shirts don't really work for it, nor do my new shoes, so I feel like waiting until college, where I plan to revamp my wardrobe anyway.
  • edited 2011-12-05 19:51:48

Somehow, this manages to make Tommy Wiseau's crying genuinely sad.

• Me Change my avatar. I like it.
  • Suprising how difficult it is to write papers in your mother tongue once you're used to doing all your academic essays in English. I'm proofreading for someone right now and by the heavens are there many Anglicisms.