If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I can't bring myself to intentionally hurt another person, physically or otherwise. Comes with how my parents raised me.

If you want to call me a coward for that, by all means. Your opinion clearly isn't worthwhile in that case anyway.
  • They're somethin' else.
    MD Geist:

Look How Many Fucks I Give: The Anime.
  • @EDH: I kinda want to play it, too, so far I've only played it using preconstructed decks.

I wonder if this wizard deck with Azami as commander is any good.

The fact that my inventory is filled with half-useless junk of which I
    don't know what to throw out is actually a good thing for keeping me
    from playing the game.  It, combined with the fact that I've logged
    nearly as much time playing TF2 as I have playing Recettear, have so far
    kept me from wasting more time playing the game.

I know, right? I don't play TF2 much anymore because of that (or play with some of the classes, as I'll earn achievement items I don't want to have to junk). It's weird not playing a game for something like that, but whatevs.
  • You can change. You can.
    Azami's a good general for Wizard Tribal shenanigans. 

The only sad part is that you have to play monoblue, but oh well, who cares.
  • No rainbow star
    Well I slept in

Today was supposed to be an in class essay

ONLY saving grace is that Monday is a make up day
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    Eyeliner and lipstick?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ lol
  • I kinda sorta think I ought to reintroduce myself in the intro thread. Hmmmm.
  • No rainbow star
    My body is stupid

Apparently it now needs me to wear something like a jacket during the middle of a Thursday to tell it that it's warm instead of cold
  • Azami's a good general for Wizard Tribal shenanigans. 

The only sad part is that you have to play monoblue, but oh well, who cares.

I figured as much. What bugs me is how much the deck relies on counterspells to protect all these small dudes against pretty much any kind of mass removal.
    Control! The best deck in multiplayer and the deck that will make everyone hate you in 1vs1. 

What you gotta do is try and turn card draw into a win con. Shouldn't be too hard now that Laboratory Maniac is a thing.
  • It's what it does, actually, only also with Mind Over Matter,
    conveniently giving you the means to dig your deck to get Laboratory Maniac or free counterspells, and the mana to play it.
  • a little muffled
    Azami is actually considered a tier 1 commander, and Azami + MoM is something a lot of more casual players would call pretty groanworthy (though I've never actually played against it myself).
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Strider 2 psx is a good game.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Is anyone else's Youtube looking like this?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    With the ribbon or in spanish? :p
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I mean with the redesign in general
  • I hate you mcdonalds.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    > people discuss fencing
    > mention longswords
    > "That's not fencing, silly! :D"
    > bloodshed
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    My bed just broke.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    ...how do bed broke?
    Mostly just cuz it's old, I guess. My dad built it like... fifteen or sixteen years ago.
    Put mattress on floor?
    That is where I am posting from.

My mattress on the floor.
  • ^^ Why you talk weird?
    ^^ because funny i guess
    Wait, Paul Dini worked on Lost?

How am I just realizing this now?
    Brian K Vaughan did so as well.

But I don't think you know who he is.

which makes me a sad juan