If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    THEN TRY HARDER DRUGS, GEEZ
  • No rainbow star
    TheConductor: You're only 19?

Yet you got married twice, have a child, etc.?

Jeez...
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Have I mentioned I hate begging for rec letters? Because I do.
  • Yeah, there's something that feels elementary-school-ish about it. Though if you did a good job in something, I don't see why you should feel guilty about it.

By the way, I hate it when people do things at the last minute, since if I didn't do the work, I feel I should check the whole thing over. Also, I need one hour to get to sleep. If I get less than 7 hours, I have trouble staying awake for my classes the next day.

• If I get less than 7 hours, I have trouble staying awake for my classes the next day.

7 hours?  I usually consider myself lucky if I end up getting 4 or 5, though I guess most of the time that's my fault.

Incidentally, I'm most likely getting 0 hours of sleep tonight because I'm doing two fairly big assignments at the last minute... >.>

• No rainbow star
    Today I learned that the four horsemen of the apocalypse are Death, War, Famine, and Conquest, not Death, War, Famine, and Pestilence
  • "Incidentally, I'm most likely getting 0 hours of sleep tonight because I'm doing two fairly big assignments at the last minute..."

I get incredibly irritable if I don't get my sleep, which is incentive enough to get my homework done ahead of time.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    1. The [ quote ] markup was only enabled after UE and I found a way to enable BBcode natively within the forum.  It was disabled by default originally.

2. Unfortunately, Ar Tonelico games are not available for any system I can get my hands on or emulate.

3. I would complain about my mom bugging me to go to bed earlier, but after reading CWTE's comments about his mom, I don't think I ought to.
  • @glenn: What? No, you can complain.

This place IS IJBM, yknow. :P

Unrelated to the above: Well, my therapy sessions start today at the CHKD. .___. Nervous....never been to therapy before...

• They're somethin' else.
    Give 'em hell, Cutman!
  • edited 2011-11-29 11:20:59
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Hmm might make a thread purely for some of the songs.
    I have too many games on my plate.

Wait, I've already complained about this before.
    Okay, no more new games until I get some of these done AND I get some other things done.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Turns out that the V:tR game I joined has six people with characters ready, me included. Looks like it's happening after all. :D
  • edited 2011-11-29 14:26:06
    Diet NEET

Large backlog of people I still need to follow up on invites for gaming, grub or going dancing. Hope free time of the holiday season will help catch me up on stuff-likely scenario is that everyone already has things planned at that time.

• No rainbow star
    Gah, I think my dad may be a racist and not even realize it

For example, he says that all Muslims and those in the middle east are raised to hate Jews

Just seems like a broad assumption to make =/
  • edited 2011-11-29 17:56:36

goddammit, sucky day was sucky

So therapy was canceled, due to me not having any medical insurance :/

and then other stuff happened

and now I have to stay ANOTHER week out of school. Blah.

Oh, and it's the anniversary of my third favorite Beatle's death.

On the bright side, I discovered a new good band!~

It is indeed racist. 
  • And yeah, I agree, that's kind of racist.
    On the bright side, I discovered a new good band!~

link them up, fag
  • edited 2011-11-29 18:06:13
    No rainbow star
    ^^^, ^^ He also sees no problem with that bill in the states that was being discussed (not sure if it got through or not - I doubt it though) that would allow the president to use military to detain any person in the world - whether Canada, China, Britain, or even in the States - indefinitely, saying that nobody who isn't a terrorist doesn't have to worry

v.v; Guess that's to be expected by somebody who believes that everybody is being brainwashed by the liberal media and that Fox and the Sun are the best news sources (I just act as if I agree. Easier not to argue with him because unless I have the research right there, he'd say I got the information wrong and then go and say what is correct. It would be great to nail him one day)

EDIT: Honestly, I never said anything about this stuff before because I was worried people would make a comparison to Chagen and his complaints about his father (My dad is no where near THAT bad, but at the same time...)
  • You...you might not like them though! >___>

The vocals are really poppy.

Here they are though.

...The album artwork, you might like though. It looks pretty cool.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Woo only about a month till I see my girlfriend again :D
  • law of silence
    -huggles Cute-

Hope things get better for ya. Also, cool song~
    Good to hear, ian.

You'll pull through, cut.

Don't let other people's opinions of others matter to you that much, icalsari. As long as you don't behave like chagen, it's ok if you make threads about your dad. everybody needs catharsis
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    you know what'd be really nice about now?

a college scholarship that isn't a goddamn essay contest, that's fucking what
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ Agreed. :/