If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Protip for Morrowind: In the journal, if you hit "options" then "quest," it'll sort journal entries by quest, instead of the awful chronological mashup it shows when you first open it. This will save you many headaches.
  • :O

Had I known that, I may actually have played Morrowind.

That is, if that's in the original and not added in an expansion or update or anything (since I only have the Xbox version and no real desire to get the PC version).

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's added in Tribunal, sadly.

The PC version is quite cheap, though, and has both expansions.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Good to know, thanks.  I think I'm gonna go with the same kind of character as my Skyrim one; sneaky Dunmer assassin.

Ten bucks on Steam right now for the GotY editions.
  • edited 2011-11-26 23:47:13

Of course, far higher on my video game purchasing priorities is an Action Replay Max and a PS2 HDD so I can play pirated "imported" PS2 games via HDLoader.

Realistically, even with a tolerable journal system though, I don't think I'd play Morrowind for very long.  It's still slow and sort of boring.  Also fewer mods than Oblivion, as far as I know.

• But you never had any to begin with.
    This Doom WAD is expecting me to arch-vile jump. Owmypreciousface.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I fucking love the Elder Scrolls theme.
  • You can change. You can.
    >Precious face
    >Saigyouji

good one

Yo, Forz, I made some decks while sleep deprived and I wanna see what the hell did I come up with. Wanna test?
    Maybe later?  I'm only gonna be around for a few more minutes, and then I'm going out to do errands and go to the gym and stuff.
    Kk. I'll wait and make more weird stuff.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I'd play against you to test a new black/red vamp aggro deck (that's even faster than
    the monoblack I've been using), but I'm in Boston.

The deck is based off of tourney-winning decks, though, so it's probably fine. I suppose I'll experiment at some point for originality's sake.
    I'd play against you to test a new black/red vamp aggro deck (that's even faster than
    the monoblack I've been using)

I hate you, evermod. >:(
  • edited 2011-11-27 10:42:29
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    He wiped me in like four rounds with that deck, too. >:

I need to make a deck that can actually deal with aggro.

Maybe I can dig out one of my old decks. I also have a monogreen, a green/black, a monowhite, and a white/red.... somewhere.
  • I miss school.

Can't believe I do, but I do.

• edited 2011-11-27 10:51:10
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I miss the part of school where all my friends are in one place every day. I don't really miss the rest.

Mostly because I spent the last two years of it about three miles behind the rest of my class, clawing desperately to at least stay in sight of them, but still.

Speaking of which, no headaches in 12 days. Fuck. Yes.
  • Yeah, that's the best part of school really.

I only miss it because it's either school or do nothing all day :/

• "Mostly because I spent the last two years of it about three miles behind the rest of my class, clawing desperately to at least stay in sight of them, but still."

It took me until the third year of Engineering Physics to understand how it felt to work for a B. Though in all honesty, I'm glad I had to put up with that in my Physics courses so I could have some perspective.

"I only miss it because it's either school or do nothing all day"

Do you live in suburbia, by any chance? Your proximity to where the action is tends to influence the whole "nothing to do" feeling.

It wasn't because I was incapable or not doing the work, so much as the fact that I was incapacitated almost constantly, and missed at least half of my classes.
  • Well, that's unfortunate.
  • I do live in the Suburbs. :/

Admittedly, I would have more to do if I had a liscense and a car, but I do not have those yet.

It wasn't because I was incapable or not doing the work, so much as the fact that I was incapacitated almost constantly, and missed at least half of my classes.

Definetely know that feel.

Also, you should try and dig your old decks out to test them and stuff. Play with them and tweak them. Therein lies the secret way to learn how to deckbuild.
  • edited 2011-11-27 11:27:14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15858603

I guess it's nice to know we have a bit more time?

Really though, it's either change our habits and infrastructure now to mitigate the potential effects of climate change or change our infrastructure later to deal with rising temperatures, and I'd imagine the latter's going to be much harder. But of course, it'll be somebody else's problem according to business. Gee, thanks.

Also:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/12032577/aussies-unknowingly-being-converted-to-islam/?mid=53

You know, the media looks at those South American leaders and think: "Oh, they're so stupid for believing such dumb unscientific superstitions." Then we get stuff like this in the "first world".

omnipresent migraines yay

The good news is that it's been almost two weeks since I last had one. Which is amazing when I hadn't gone an hour without pain since February 2010.

But yeah, I found a couple of em. I'll stick em into Cockathingy later.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Can somebody logically explain why some people insist on comparing two completely different games and why some people complain about exactly that and then compare two completely different games themselves, without making all these people look like morons?
  • No rainbow star
    ^ It probably isn't Terraria and Minecraft being compared but DAMN does it sound like it
    Just started reading Stephen King's new book, 11/22/63. I like it quite a bit so far.

Plus, the time travel mechanic is pretty unique (at least, compared to my limited experience) and interesting.
  • edited 2011-11-27 17:05:23
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Hey, my stepbrother was just talking to my parents and I about it.

He said it was really stupid, though (and said that the plot is basically the same as a Family Guy episode). Hopefully it's not.
    November 22, 963, right?

Is it in maine and about kids? /Captain Obvious
  • I was going to get that book the other day, Forzare, but it costs too much!! :<

I'll have to get it for Christmass, especially considering King is likely my favorite writer.

IT is my favoritest novel of all time.

• edited 2011-11-27 17:11:35
    ^ Kindle for the win. $15, instead of 35.

^^ It's actually not. :V It's about the Kennedy assassination.

^^^ I dunno, it doesn't seem particularly stupid to me.