If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Ical, do you think anyone wants a liveblog of me trying to play over 3000 games? NO! SO don't stress it.

Also, the Pac-Man cartoon is really, really bad.
  • To be or not to be? That is the question.
    I'm typing this from school right now, and I will say it: I HATE SLEEPING IN SCHOOL!
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Australia is essentially an Anglo-Celtic nation.

Therefore

> English
    > Irish
    > Sharing the same nation

Ayeeeuup.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • No rainbow star
    Juan, Conductor: The gimmick of it was that the readers influence the liveblog. So it sort of is hard to do when nobody responds
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Tonight to drink I've got some Theakston's Old Peculiar and Wychwood's Wychcraft (halloween seasonal ale) I am feeling happy.
  • I decided to start saving for an Alienwares desktop computer. There's a ton of PC games I want to try out and I don't have the skill to build my own computer.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^Dude, I would stay away from Alienware, they charge you way too much. If you want a prebuilt, go for something like an Asus. The same, if not better components, for a hell of a lot less.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Hey Forzare look

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Time to watch the second episode of K-On and see if I'm a moefag in the
    making or if I can keep berating and mocking Malkavian.

Gooble Gobble one of us uguuu~!
  • edited 2011-10-19 14:49:27
    ^^^ Cheers for that, tbh part of the alienware want was cause they looked cool, but I imagine the novelty of that would wear off. Thanks for the heads up.
  • This...looks like Azumanga Daioh.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    The comparison has been made. I personally think it's funnier, though I'm in the minority there.
  • edited 2011-10-19 14:53:23
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>mfw that video

I'm not sure if I like it more than AzuDaioh or not.  I love Nichijou, but AzuDaioh was the first anime I ever watched, so it's kind of got a special place in my heart.  I'd need to watch it again.
  • edited 2011-10-19 15:04:21
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    @TheConductor: Plenty of cheaper gaming PCs are pretty styling. This one has a bitchin' chasis, and will laugh at any game you throw at it. For similar compenents, an Alienware would cost more than twice as much.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

WITCHCRAFT

FUCKING WITCHCRAFT

GET THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS
    ^ur doin it wrong.
  • You can change. You can.
    so, after four episodes, I can definetly say that I like K-On.

bleh. Need to hate more on Vampire: The Masuerade to compensate.
    I don't even need to blam you anymore, Juan. You're already dead to me.
  • edited 2011-10-19 15:50:02
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I kind of like K-On, but... I dunno.

I can't watch more than one episode at a time, like I can with most other shows, and I've been stuck partway through season 2 for a while.

There's way more entertaining shows about cute animu girls, in my opinion.
    I don't even need to blam you anymore, Juan. You're already dead to me.

you like the ponies. you can't hate on cutesy stuff when you like cutesy furry stuff.

also, i'm the fucking Asuka commisar. You just can't hate me.

baka heretic.
    Ha! You got me there. Takes a heretic to know a heretic I suppose.
    It takes Juan to know Juan, yeah.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ BOOOOO!
    Wychcraft ale is light and refreshing and you can taste the hops but they aren't too intense, as after all it is a blonde beer.
  • No rainbow star
    :D I have no idea what Ian just said
  • edited 2011-10-19 16:40:05
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Updated my Backloggery.

http://backloggery.com/glennmagusharvey

Now I'm using my Now Playing list as a list of games i ought to get around to finishing, rather than as a "currently playing" list.
    @Icalasari
    Wychcraft is the name of the beer. (Brewed by Wychwood Brewery).
    The flavour is quite light and crisp, and not too heavy and strong it also isn't very bitter, this means it's style is that of a 'blonde beer/ale'.
    Hops are what is used to flavour beers, so different kinds/blends will have different subtle tastes.
    Label:

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    This is old, and I'm probably the last person to see it, but I think I'm in love.