If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Bah, seppukku should do the job.
  • edited 2011-10-19 06:29:36
    Technically you can't commit seppukku on your own, since the "nearly getting decapitated by your best friend/enemy" bit is kind of an important part if I remember correctly...
  • edited 2011-10-19 06:32:49
    I'd be worthy of the agony of not-having-my-head-chopped-off.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

A samurai was bathed, dressed in white robes, and fed his favorite meal. When he had finished, his instrument was placed on his plate. Dressed ceremonially, with his sword placed in front of him and sometimes seated on special cloths, the warrior would prepare for death by writing a death poem.

With his selected attendant (kaishakunin, his second) standing by, he would open his kimono (robe), take up his tantō (knife) or wakizashi (short sword)—which the samurai held by the blade with a portion of cloth wrapped around so that it would not cut his hand and cause him to lose his grip—and plunge it into his abdomen, making a left-to-right cut. The kaishakunin would then perform kaishaku, a cut in which the warrior was decapitated. The maneuver should be done in the manners of dakikubi (lit. "embraced head"), in which way a slight band of flesh is left attaching the head to the body, so that it be hung in front as if embraced.

• Yeah fuck the decapitation shit.

I'll just do the stomach cutting.
  • D:

...The guy in this cornetto ad can't say love. Laaaaahv,  it just sounds weird.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I'm still just laughing my ass off at the political section of our radio.

"THIS PARLIAMENT HAS NO MANDATE!"
  • edited 2011-10-19 06:44:25
    Nobody in our parliament has a brain. Fucking politics.
  • Pretty much...

It's bad that my only political knowledge from the past couple of weeks comes from ABC comedy shows, isn't it?
  • I need to read the paper more often. At least I quite frequently listen to morning radio. BBC, I think it is.
  • I stopped listening to morning radio when it became 95% inane shit and bad, or more likely just not my style of music.
    It's bad that my only political knowledge from the past couple of weeks comes from ABC comedy shows, isn't it?

It's bad that my only political knowledge from the past couple of weeks comes from ABC political shows, isn't it?

I see no difference in the meanings of these two sentences

:3
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Screw the government. ...No, wait, anarchy sucks. Damnit.
  • ^^ AM radio stations are usually okayish, and there's no music whatsoever on BBC. Just news and reports.

Feels good man.
    Screw the government. ...No, wait, anarchy sucks. Damnit.

I'm not sure it could suck much more than having Gillard for Prime Minister
  • edited 2011-10-19 06:54:47
    ^^^^ Touche.

...Although I think when Wil Anderson or the Chaser get a laugh out of me, it's intentional.

^^ Ah, might have to check it out. Gotta be less painful then what passes for news on TV in the mornings...
  • I'm not sure what'd be worse; having Gillard stay on or having either Rudd or Abbott replace her.
    ...Although I think when Wil Anderson or the Chaser get a laugh out of me, it's intentional.

You'd be surprised >_>;

I'm not sure what'd be worse; having Gillard stay on or having either Rudd or Abbott replace her.

Hey.

At least Rudd never backstabbed anyone to get to be PM.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    I know! We should let you have David Cameron, and elect a new PM in his place!
  • This is true. And he had slightly more of an idea how to run the country than Gillard did.

Australian Politics are basically real life Alien versus Predator: whoever wins, we lose.
  • It's a bad sign when the guy who never seemed to be in the country for more than 24 hours had more of an idea what he was doing than the person in charge...isn't it?
    I know! We should let you have David Cameron, and elect a new PM in his place!

D:

why do you hate us so

This is true. And he had slightly more of an idea how to run the country than Gillard did.

Australian Politics are basically real life Alien versus Predator: whoever wins, we lose.

You have depressed me now.

Although.

The mental image of Gillard as an Alien and Rudd as a Predator amuses me :B
  • So, I gave my two year old brother a row for trying to pull the plugs out of the wall. He went away in the huff, I asked him if I was still his friend. He said no. I asked him if he loved me, he said no. He then screamed at me GET OUT! YOU'RE DIRTY! 

Then he tried to put his trousers on himself, put both feet into one leg and fell on the ground and the first thing he shouted? Rin! (he calls me Rin), help!
    It's a bad sign when the guy who never seemed to be in the country for more than 24 hours had more of an idea what he was doing than the person in charge...isn't it?

So, I gave my two year old brother a row for trying to pull the plugs out of the wall. He went away in the huff, I asked him if I was still his friend. He said no. I asked him if he loved me, he said no. He then screamed at me GET OUT! YOU'RE DIRTY! 

Then he tried to put his trousers on himself, put both feet into one leg and fell on the ground and the first thing he shouted? Rin! (he calls me Rin), help!

wait what
  • edited 2011-10-19 07:02:28
    Depressed Cygan?

No.

No.

Not this time.

• Cygan, what are you wait whating at?
  • edited 2011-10-19 07:04:22
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I think Kevin Rudd is my favourite ever :>

^ What you said.
  • Speaking of the house of reps, in high school legal studies, we had to go to parliament house for an excursion...I thought it was only stand up comedians who made fat jokes about Beasley...
  • Oh John Howard

I miss you

You weren't great but you were better than what we have now.