If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I, basically, get to kill Juan.

I'm okay with this.
  • But if Juan's Sauron, then he's the master of Mordor...

Wouldn't that mean that in the second age, Juan could simply walk into Mordor?

...And yes, I know that wordplay is so overused it hurts.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ooh, can I be Gandalf? I have a sweet hat and everything!
  • edited 2011-10-20 00:35:07
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ Wait, are you book!Frodo, who just kind of sucks and gets his finger bitten off, or movie!Frodo, who actually pushes Gollum in?
  • Movie!Frodo, who's actually worth a damn.
  • You can change. You can.
    Right after I give the best war speech in cinematic history, brb. 

>Implying that theoden's speech in the battle of Minas Tirith wasn't the best speech in cinematic history.

also, 

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/TsundereSauron.jpg">
  • edited 2011-10-20 00:38:52
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    dat sauron

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

image doesn't show
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    :<

It does for me...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I can see it.
    Why can some of you see it and some not :<
    Doesn't show for me in site.

Probably some licensing bullshit.

(And this is why you save your images and upload them to your dropbox)
    that's really weird

gimme a sec to see if I can find another link

because fuck dropbox
    >because fuck dropbox

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/emperor-let-the-butthurt[1].png">

I'll uyse every macro in my dropbox if I have to. >:|
    Well

ignore the image itself if you want >:|

Also, I see you have began to adopt my emoticons. Soon I shall have you using the :c face. One day, you shall find yourself typing :3.
  • And on that day, I'll do us all a favour and nuke the entire site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
  • Ecohorror in animu as the topic of a one-hour presentation. And all the Miyazaki movies are already hogged. Damn.

Oh, you ninja'd me and I don't feel god doubleposting 

The image...what does tea have to do with anything?

I use :3. But that's because lol Melloncollie

>:| is stolen from you, I'll admit.

Soon I shall have you using the :c fac

Keeeep dreaming

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/1318886190094.jpg">

The image...what does tea have to do with anything?

Everything.
    Have to agree.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Just saw "Nature",parts 1 and 2.

Holy fucking shit
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Tomorrow is my birthday

:D
  • edited 2011-10-20 15:26:20
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Happy Birthday, Forz!
    TOMORROW.

but thanks
  • Happy Birthday, Forzare!

...Because it's kinda sorta tomorrow here already.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Happy birthday, Forze. :D
  • No rainbow star
    Happy early birthday Forze
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Happy (early) Birthday Forzare!