If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• This forum needs a "latest post" link with each thread in the list.

Why did I post this here instead of the suggestion thread? Because, that's why.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ But do you have sharp sticks?
  • No rainbow star
    ^ AND MY AXE!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    AND MY BUCKET

• You can change. You can.
    And my sword.
  • So it is. We shall be the Fellowship of Ultimate Badasses.
    >Ultimate badasses
    >Legionnaire, Icalasari and Forzare

• But if you're a fellowship you'll never achieve the pinnacle of badassery, 1 man facing down an army.
    You can always backstab the others~
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So it is. We shall be the Fellowship of Ultimate Badasses.

Ignore the neighsayers.

• edited 2011-10-20 00:18:05
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^^ Two midgets with  no fucking idea what they're doing head into their enemy's greatest stronghold with a magical artefact that works against them, all the while being pursued by ghostly warrior-mages and a haunting reminder of what they could become.

That is to say, been done.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Speaking of which I just started ep 2 of Mirai Nikki holy crap the OP is amazing.
    It's one of my favorite OPs ever.
  • edited 2011-10-20 00:20:55
    ^^^ That's after they've more or less ditched the whole "fellowship" bit, right?
  • edited 2011-10-20 00:23:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    There's three of us.

Legionnaire can be Frodo.

I'll be Sam.

Ica can be Gollum.

Juan was negative, so he's not invited.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I will never know the feel of my psychotically devoted girlfriend holding me while a terrorist bombs my school. ;_;
  • How much will it cost for us to trade roles, Forzare?
  • edited 2011-10-20 00:24:07
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ That feel, bro.

;_;

^ Too late, it's decided.  I'm Sam.
  • Holy mother of fuck

What the fuck is that
    Juan was negative, so he's not invited.

I'm Sauron, bitches. 

I will never know the feel of my psychotically devoted girlfriend holding me while a terrorist bombs my school. ;_;

You can always bomb a school and hire a hooker.
  • edited 2011-10-20 00:29:04

^^
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

ow fuck

i scraped my knee raw D:
    It's Kamen Rider fourze. 

AKA: Best Kamen Rider. 
  • BRING UP THE FLAME UNIT

KILL IT

KILL IT
    I'm Sauron, bitches.

Then let the lord of the Black Gate stand forth.

Right after I give the best war speech in cinematic history, brb.
  • So does that mean Alex is going to charge into battle against an enormous army of dark forces on my behalf?
    Pretty much.

I hope Juan's body is ready.