If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Stress sources dealt with:3/5.

Progress! ^_^
  • I'm rather pissed off at a certain young lady who I got myself into a LOT of trouble for suddenly decided to ignore me.
  • God, I hate snowclones sometimes.
  • SO MANY ITTS.
  • You can change. You can.
    I don't mind this trend, but I do admit I wish it wasn't so inane. I actually was gonna do a recommendation thread, but I felt that Gelzo's thread is a far better idea than "Juan tells you what you should watch, lol"
  • edited 2011-10-18 17:41:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ This is like the one time a snowclone trend hasn't filled me with hate.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I can't exactly claim to be unbiased, but I think it's lots of fun. I've been smiling and laughing all morning.
    It's far better than the "People who" horseshit, anyway. 
  • I almost want to make a "ITT: AHR rates your OC"

But I am worried what would happen.
    You should do "ITT: AHR assigns you a genre of fiction."
  • But I don't know half of you as well as I should to do such a thing! :<
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Do it anyway. Lulz will ensue.
    Do eet.
    I don't know anyone well enough to assign TV charcters to them and I was simply choosing from the show I know they like, so
  • But I've never watched Lost, ever!
  • edited 2011-10-18 17:49:34
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^^ LIKEWISE.

DO IT, AHR.
  • I've seen worse forum user comparisons, namely almost anything in Tvtropes's Forum Games nowadays.

• Ahahhah. Ah Forum Games.
  • Hmm...ITT: Abyss_Worm tells you which Forum Game you are.

I like it, if only because I can put as little effort into it as possible and no one will know the difference.

But I've never watched Lost, ever!

See, I was gonna say Rory, but I wouldn't compliment you. >:)

(More seriously, I couldn't think of any Who character that fit you, honestly)
  • I don't exactly hate the current wave, but it was something annoying to come back to after class.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I really want to drink my ale now.
    However I've got to do stuff early in the morning so it is a no go for now.

(Also I missed the proper ale festival this summer due to moving :( I'm sad, although I've already tried most of the recurring favourites.)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Fuck, I'm turning into Malk.
    Come on, Forzare. Let's be malk together!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    what does that even mean
  • I assume it's like the end of Evangelion, but with a dairy substitute mentioned in the Simpsons instead of tang...also fewer naked Reis.
    Basically, in the case of Malk, having faggy tastes. 
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Dammit, a trend starts and I'm stuck on the mobile site.

Well, I watched The King of Eden, so I'm happy anyway.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Mobile site didn't stop me from jumping on the bandwagon

Anyways, I guess nobody wants to play Animal Crossing Wild World =/