If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You better not be implying what I think you're implying.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Drunken nights with friends would never be the same without Bohemian Rhapsody.

• edited 2013-03-17 20:19:43
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

But earbuds aren't for everyone; you have to pay out of the nose for them.  Like 26 keys or something.

Anyway, anyone know of a good way to turn the pages of a PDF into PNG files?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Earbuds are obtainable at a dollar store.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So I have a PDF.  24 pages long.  It has HUGE margins on every side.  Tons of whitespace.  And just to add insult to injury, there's a tiny note at the bottom of the bottom margin saying where I've downloaded it from, which is useless to me.

I want to crop out the vast majority of all of these margins, so that I can print them two pages to a page and have them fit comfortably and legibly.

How should I do that?

The answer: use more gun http://www.pdfscissors.com/

• I suspect I may either be taking ill or have had a poor sleep; I feel extremely exhausted and weary, and my throat is annoyingly sore (although I think this is due to the voice-chat I had with my friend last night, when I spent a great deal of time trying to do an Exdeath impersonation).

This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have 300 letters to put together by tomorrow, which I will most likely need a late night/immediate start tomorrow morning to get finished.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

taking ill

It shows, mate.

• I hate it when dust gets everywhere, makes everything all dusty.

• It shows, mate.

In which manner is it demonstrated?

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Those two words. "Taking ill." They don't really go one after the other, do they? The exhaustion is once again impairing your English abilities.

• edited 2013-03-18 00:16:36

I...don't they? My intelligence is nowhere near what it once was.

wait

>implying I was ever intelligent in the first place

• edited 2013-03-18 00:20:48
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

(checks Wiktionary) Oh...oh, I guess they do. Sorry, the mistake was all mine. I guess I've just never heard it said that way before and my first thought was "that can't be right".

How about we just say that we're both idiots?

• As long as we agree I'm the greater idiot of the pair.

In other news, I seem to be drawn to girls wearing visors, such as in the picture of this video (please excuse the nightcore).

• edited 2013-03-18 02:08:39
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So those Steubenville rapists were convicted. There are a lot of ways to handle this story. For example, CNN chose to focus on how horrible it is that those two poor young men have had their promising lives ruined by the sentence.

• edited 2013-03-18 02:21:10

^^ What about someone looking like this? (Why yes, those are biiig shoulder pads)

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

^^The news does this whenever a young person gets convicted of anything. Talking about the victim just doesn't get good ratings I guess.

I used to like CNN

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Hipster friends went to some post-prog-ethno-stoner-alternatrash-whatever metal gig in some club.

Apparently, some random girl gave a blowjob to a dude with a horse head mask in front of five hundred people, after he paid her 100 dinars (about a dollar and a half).

-writes note- "Go to weird places more often, you might see stuff."

• edited 2013-03-18 08:14:08
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Look what I found. I mean, it's nothing novel, but since I stumbled on it I decided I might as well throw it in and see what you will say. We might just start with the site it's on, heh heh.

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

What a misleading manipulative graphic. Yes, ExxonMobil USA (i.e., the gas station chain) may only make 8c pofit per gallon, but as the article itself says 3/4 of the price is the crude oil... and drilling oil is what Exxon does, too. In fact, its their main area of business. Most money does not go to the state, but in fact to the corporations.

• You can change. You can.

I've never heard Bohemian Rhapsody.

I'm both impressed and intensely envious.

1) Heathen.

2) Princes of the Universe is better anyway. 

Also, editing is awful. Especially when your footage is shit. 

Seriously, this whole thing looks like the Godfather. And while that normally would be a fucking compliment, I feel it really works against what I'm trying to do. >_<

@Naas_H_Sapiens: She still looks cool.  Can't really see much in that pic though; it's mostly a head.

Computer lab without a chair is suffering of the most heinous kind. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

At least it provides amusement for your Internet friends. :3

if you're amused by dudes on their knees and drinking sprite then uh i guess you have a unique sense of humour.

• Has friends besides tanks now

nah bro

You kneel before your computer in computer class?

• edited 2013-03-18 15:17:26
    You can change. You can.

I just stole a chair.

This is the most comfortable plastic chair I have ever set my ass on. 

^ Only when there are no chairs and I don't wanna stand up.