If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2013-03-15 02:54:45

I still do not see where the

pie = 2 pi

comes from, even as a joke.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• You all deserve pie for that hard work.

• No rainbow star
    Guh worried about my commission

I have a habit of not "living in" my art (ie I tend to just go through it and say done. I get bored fast so my work tends to get done fast)
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    What does "living in" one's art mean in the first place?
  • Have a piece of controversy courtesy of my alma mater: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191308512000044

• No rainbow star
    ^^ I explained it in the brackets. Basically I don't take as much time as I could
  • No rainbow star
    Sold the commission for $100 o.o I was expecting roughly half that at BEST
  • Well yeah I got into another drag race a little while ago.

#wow #whoa
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Cool beans. What place did you take?

• No rainbow star
    So apparently I've been in overdraft which my bank gleefully forgot to tell me I even had

:| My credit's shot isn't it?
  • Has friends besides tanks now

So I just found out what Ambrose Bierce looks like, and I can't remember who used him as an avatar a while ago.

• First, homie. As usual.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Great job, brah.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Congrats!
  • You Are Winner !

Also, today I got complimented for setting up some equipment nobody else at the office had been able to.

• does not following webcomics that aren't Homestuck make me a bad nerd

• Silence is golden.

It means you've not read Tails Gets Trolled, so whatever you are, you are terrible.

• is that still going on, or is that over

because I read that a while back

• Definitely not gay.

>playing Skyrim

>being a knife-ears

>being an Orc

>being a Redguard, Imperial or any human race that doesn't start with N and end with ord

>being a filthy, drug-addicted beast race

>using girly magic

>not drinking at least 6 pints of mead every 6 hours

>using Daedric armor and weapons

>using Elven armor

>being a Daedra-worshipping savage

>siding with the Forsworn

>not joining Ulfric Stormcloak's noble cause

>not publicly announcing your love for Talos

>not killing every knife-ears you see

>not staying out naked in the freezing winter like a TRUE Nord

>running away/sneaking like a knife-eared Dark Elf

>not having a name like Magnus, Bjorn or Sigurd

>not assaulting/making racist remarks at every non-Nord you see

>not exclusively using Two-Handed/One-Handed and Archery for combat

>using Alchemy instead of glorious Smithing

>not being a Nord in every way, shape or form

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

> being a Nord

> not dying horribly the first time you get into combat with anything

• Definitely not gay.

What are you talking about? A TRUE Nord will ALWAYS triumph in combat, if his heart is set upon Skyrim and mighty Talos!

I have not met a single Nord in the game who does not go down like a pansy. :|

• But you never had any to begin with.

Nords, commonly known as "Dragon Food" by their detractors, their neutrals, and their betters (for they don't have any inferiors), are well known for living in small shacks made out of glue and pork. Their inability to count to numbers higher than 3, and their stubborn unwillingness to go anywhere without carrying a small arsenal, has failed to endear them to the greater races, which should again be stressed, is all of them.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

>starting an unnecessary civil war by loudly protesting a ban everyone was ignoring, then murdering a guy who had nothing to do with it, thus weakening everyone except the nazi elves

Things also worth noting: Torygg totally liked Ulfric, he would have actually gone along with Ulfric if he had proposed the idea to him. Killing him was totally unnecessary except as a grab for power.

• So basically, Ulfric and the Stormcloaks suck and everything bad to do with Nords is entirely their fault.

Ulfric didn't turn them into dragon food they did that on their own. :V

• edited 2013-03-15 23:03:43
    a little muffled

On the other hand,

• edited 2013-03-15 23:04:03
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^^Pretty much.

Hell,

Spoiler:
    If you kill Ulfric, he basically admits as much outside Sovngarde.