If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!

Horchata is best :DDDDDD

• I've never had horchata.
  • Just remembered I didn't even get out of bed til 1 PM today, so I probably won't be going to sleep for a while.

Damn, I was doing really well about that.

• There is love everywhere, I already know
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.

There are some fandoms that provide more room for shipping than others, though

oh heya homestuck

Funny enough, even though I tend to indulge in a bit of shipping sometimes myself, I don't care about shipping in Homestuck at all.

I like to think that Hussie intentionally tried to annoy people who hate shipping through throwing shippers a bone, when he thought of the "quadrants" and the entire system of troll romance in all it's glorious bullshit. But even though that would fit to him, I think I would give him way too much credit.

• So my punishment for the "obscene materials" is to be fined a hundred dollars.

Could be worse.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

You know what's really weird? Seeing celebrities use all caps on Tumblr.

I tend to judge celebrities based on the way tbey type on social sites. If someone turns out to be an illiterate idiot, I immediately lose half of my respect for them.

So my punishment for the "obscene materials" is to be fined a hundred dollars.

Sucks, man.

• I'm just happy they didn't send me to detention barracks/military prison.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

Hey Glenn watch this

• edited 2012-07-27 10:43:55
    Definitely not gay.

Obscene materials?

...nevermind, I should lrn2ggl

• You can change. You can.

I tend to judge celebrities based on the way tbey type on social sites. If someone turns out to be an illiterate idiot, I immediately lose half of my respect for them.

I don't think those are necessarily related. You can be smart and enjoy silly internet humor.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    They're reairing Barcelona 92's opening ceremony now on national TV.

Man, London's gotta work hard if they want to top this
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I saw a bottle of Gingko Biloba herbal extract pills saying that they help memory and alertness.

It said 120 MG.

Well no wonder people spend so much money on herbal supplements.  These things are measured in Mega-Gabens.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

i am

famous

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

y halo thar punchinello?

• You can change. You can.

Good news: Got a job.

Bad News: My CV's barren and it has another guy's name at the end because I forgot to edit that out. Hope that doesn't matter because, well, they said the job was mine.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    That's great Juan.

Meanwhile I apparently have managed to quit my horrible job, mostly due to asshatery from management.
  • edited 2012-07-27 19:06:00
    Kichigai birthday!!

Okay, best moments of the Olympics  Ceremony so far:

>Huge cuban flag bearer waving the flag with just one hand

>Fiji's turn, background music changes to the Bee-Gees

>British commentators saying Liberia is good at long run and civil war

>Independent Olympic Athletes having the time of their lives

>Learning China made a country just to participate in the Olympics

>Huge Spanish black guy wearing a pink wig

>Lovely Turkish, Guamanian, Jordanian, and Djiboutian flag bearers

• Spent £60 on Batman toys today, for my brother. Got him a Batman, a Robin, a Batmobile, a Joker and a Killer Croc. 

• No rainbow star

For the love of...

No, grandma, I will not help you put up the umbrella when a storm is forecasted, because it may break the umbrella and the table the umbrella goes into. You know, like LAST time

No, don't you fucking dare slam doors and be pissed off at me. I'm not helping because I don't want you to lose your umbrella and/or table

Gah!

• No rainbow star

...And it didn't storm at all

How the hell do the weather reporters keep getting it wrong?

• Eelektross: Pictures with nudity.

I had comic books with boobs in them.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i know my both my sisters' tumblrs and they don't know mine

troll mode commence
  • No rainbow star

Blah. I'm trying to recreate the farm, town, and mountain from Harvest Moon SNES in Minecraft

None of the bloody walk through walls codes work (they either don't work at all or flip the hell out), which is making mapping the town REALLY hard

• >wake up feeling like Bruno Mars

>parents on vacation, laundry has been stockpiling because no desire to engage with house-sitting stoner brother, recycle that stuff because the only other options are commando, Borat mankini or joke gift thong

>skip dinner because too lazy to do food shopping in rain-go out for nummies in the worst of the downpour and arrive at supermarket just as it closes, even though 3 minutes from home

>go late to housewarming because rain won't stop

>is in decommissioned highschool building because anti-squat racketeering is rife in a town with too few student residences(these companies get munnies from both the owners and the students-the latter can easily be tossed out due to lenient contract termination terms)

>combo booze, energy drink and unknown substance that sorta looks like calcium tablets

>only concern is how long it will be detectable in blood and urine tests, because of interference with medicine experiment munnies

>New Year's Eve sleepover emo dudette back from Korea be there, complains about BF so break-up catalyst modo engaged

>she gonna be helping me shift empty beerbottle stash to supermarket cos 'nothing better to do Saturday noon'

>learn old vague acquintance from weeaboo minor has gone into the Gender Studies-as-subject-thus-social-justice phase, engage concern troll modo when returned to mi casa since sleep is out of the question with whatever cocktail of body-wrecking stuff is in veins, her FB turns out to have sensible privacy settings

>post rambling story to IJBM until sleep sets in

Well, at least it's a bit better than tossing it into the Facebook feed

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M95S2R5TWQ

Sounded kinda interesting until the top vids for said music had gory executions set to it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

IJBM: What Blogspot's editor shows you and what your post will actually look like aren't always the same thing.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

>Dad brings in huge boxes of stuff

>Great, now he wants me to become a professional juggler or something in addition to all this schoolwork

>Boxes are full of all the birthday presents I never got from age 3-16

>He's been getting me presents all these years and my mom hid them away since he's always so busy with work that he gave them to her

>That feeling you get when your mom hates every fiber of your being.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

that

what

that is horrible

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

D:

• edited 2012-07-27 23:52:48
    You can change. You can.

IJBM: What Blogspot's editor shows you and what your post will actually look like aren't always the same thing.

again.

tumblr's good for blogging as well as silliness

^^^ Wow dude. she's a big bag of dicks ain't she