If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• a little muffled

Abyss Worm is Albertan too, isn't he?

Three people is totally half of IJBM.

• You can change. You can.

well i'm going to canada but i ain't meeting any of you except maybe nyktos.

nyk's a bro and we could play magic and then we could like...do stuff.

also if you are too lazy to read comics you can watch Extremis. It's pretty much the best Iron Man story (I exaggerate but it's really good)

• No rainbow star

^^^ We need to hang out sometime :|

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm pretty much an island. :(

• a little muffled

do you provide blue mana

• edited 2012-07-26 23:05:35
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

IJBM: #smallbootyprobz and #flatgirlproblems are Twitter hashtags that see actual use.

• I don't know, I was just eating out at a restaurant when I hear a lot of grown people complain loudly over card games. One of them was upset over losing cards every turn because of some special card his friend has or something. It would be hilarious if that's what happens if you come over.

• No rainbow star

I need to learn how to play Magic...

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Nyktos: And the other three people are from Connecticut :P

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

you guys should all come to chicago and party with me

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

do you provide blue mana

I've always been more of a Red/Blue/Green guy.

• edited 2012-07-26 23:13:33
    Definitely not gay.

I have a question.

Is it typical for a fandom to be totally obsessed with shipping? Like, not just one-third or even three-fourths of it obsessed. As in, is it typical for every active fan with exceptions that are so few I can count them with my fingers to be obsessed with shipping to some extent?

Do you have two reflections

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ welcome to fandom
  • a little muffled

@Icalasari: Everyone must learn to play Magic.

@Eelektross: Yes.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Typical, as in it's common? Yeah. Is it a good thing? Hell no.

Especially since, to some people, that's what what fandom is.

• edited 2012-07-26 23:16:15
    Definitely not gay.

It's pretty much the best Iron Man story (I exaggerate but it's really good)

I read it.

Wasn't it the one with the weird super-psycho dude and the conversation between Iron Man and a junkie?

Is it a good thing? Hell no.

My thoughts exactly.

There are some fandoms that provide more room for shipping than others, though

oh heya homestuck

• Definitely not gay.
    oh heya homestuck

The homestuck fandom was what I was thinking of, actually. I mean, holy shit

That being said, since I know this I should really give the Hunger Games another shot.

• I'm a damn twisted person

As in, is it typical for every active fan with exceptions that are so few I can count them with my fingers to be obsessed with shipping to some extent?

Question: How are we defining obsession here? People doing it to a degree that it appears they have a one track mind and it impairs their ability to function in other areas or just people you don't like doing things you don't like?

• Definitely not gay.

Well, obsession is a bit of a harsh word, I'll give you that. I was meaning it more along the lines of "every fan being immersed in the shipping community in varying degrees".

• There is love everywhere, I already know

How many times has that image been used in the last month?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've created a monster.

• ^^ I just like to imagine TIM getting all serious business about shipping, and Shepard trying to indulge him because he resurrected her.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Oh wow RumChata is amazing. Who knew that mixing horchata with rum would be so delicious(besides anybody with a functioning tongue). Must experiment by mixing this with coffee and Balies. 

You know what's really weird? Seeing celebrities use all caps on Tumblr. 

besides Wheaton anyway

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

man

i really, really hate my body sometimes

wish i could go see a therapist

Finished Avatar.

I really couldn't take the show seriously. Which was OK because the show didn't take itself seriously. But there were points where you could tell it could have been better but they chose to keep it "bad". Probably for the sake of a joke. 

Overall it was great stuff, though.

• edited 2012-07-27 03:58:04
    I love it less than I should.

But love it I do.